Chapter 3~Something Isn't Right

Reyna came here with her friend, Isabella. They've been friends since high school and now they are here ready to take on the world.
    Reynaliz goes up to Bella and says "I don't think somethings right between a couple." "What do you think is up between them?" Isabella asks. "I think...the guy I saw today might be cheating on his girlfriend." Reyna says in a worrying voice. " Oh. That's not good!" Isabella exclaims. Reyna thinks to herself, "I have to see if he's cheating on her or if that girl I saw him kiss earlier is actually his girlfriend." "I'll be back." Reyna says to Bella as she walks out the door of their dorm.
  "Yes she's still here." Reyna whispers to herself. She goes up to Nia, ready (but nervous) to tell her the news. As she walks past a window in the lobby, she sees Louis having a make out session with Gabrielle. Reyna looks at him with a disgusted look on her face.
  "Hi, I'm Reynaliz." She says to Nia in a  nice voice. "I'm Nia. Nice to meet you." She holds out her hand and Reyna grabs it and they shake hands.
   Now there is an always silence between the two girls. "What's taking him so long? It's been 15 minutes already." Nia says in a concerning voice. Reyna decides to break the ice  between the two and just spills the news. "Actually, I came to tell you something about your boyfriend." Reyna said nervously. "Your not going to like it.".....

---------------••••••••••••••-----------------
Uh oh...Louis in trouble.

I got bored (at 5:16 am) and decided to update the book for you guys!!

A new character~~~Isabella/ Reynas best friend from high school.

Tell me what you think
👍Like👍
👤💭Comment👤💭