Chapter 4~Your Kidding, Right?

Reyna tells Nia what she saw earlier, while she was walking to her dorm. "I saw him kiss another girl on the cheek," Reyna says in a very sad tone, " then I saw him making out with her on my way here." "You're kidding,right? Louis would never do that to me." Nia said assuring voice. "Do you want proof?" Reyna asks. "Gladly." Nia exclaims. Reyna grabs Nias arm and pulls her to the window Reyna saw him kissing Gabrielle.

•*Nia's P•O•V•*
I stand there in silence as i see my boyfriend ( who's about to be her ex-boyfriend) kissing a girl right in front of me. I feel my eyes sting and a tear drops from my left eye. "I'm so sorry. I wanted to show you this before you found out for yourself and would be hurt even more." Reyna explains to me." Thank you for showing me." I say as I start to cry more. She hugs me as I my tears run down my face. "I'll go talk to him right now." I say to Reyna as my teas start to dry up. "I'll be right here." Reyna says. "Okay. Be right back!" I say as I turn my back to her and run out the door.
When I come outside, I'm ready to confront him. I mean...he's kissing a girl right in front of me. " Aww. You guys are such a cute couple!" I say sarcastically. Louis stops the session with Gabrielle and looks at my with a guilty look on his face. "Nia...umm...this is--" I cut him off by slapping him across the face. The girl that I didn't know (yet) flinches as her eyes widen. " I can't believe you would DO THIS. Not just to me but our RELATIONSHIP!" "Nia...I-I'm sorry. I--" " I don't want to hear Louis! I HATE YOU!!" I say those words with no regrets whatsoever. I walk away, trying to get through the crowd of people who watched the whole thing. I finally make it back inside to Reyna and hug her with excitement. "I did it! I broke up with a cheater!" I exclaim loudly and the sound travels throughout the lobby. I turn to see Louis. And he's arguing with that girl. I laugh hysterically and so does Reyna. We're gonna be really good friends.
--------------****************------------

Yay Nia broke up with a cheater!!🤗🤗

I'm updating the book everyday because I have to go back to school from break (I hate school with a passion) and once I go back...I might (most likely) be on punishment again because of my grades. The final grade is good but the assignment grade...ehh.

Cherae and Alexis will come soon don't worry just have to find the right time and place in the book😊😊!!

Tell me what you think
👍Like👍
👤💭Comment👤💭