Nine

"Princess, I'm sorry!" Ashton shouted as Michael rushed up to his room, the feminine boy extremely pissed. "Don't 'princess' me!" Michael shouted as he stopped in his bedroom door way, glaring at the taller man.

"You fucking know how insecure I am about my body being on display around others! And now the world is gonna fucking see it all!" Michael snapped, "Michael, I'm sorry." Ashton mumbled, "Sorry isn't gonna do shit for you! You didn't respect my boundaries!" The short boy screamed, fuming and Ashton swore he saw steam come out of his ears.

"Michael, I wasn't thinking." Ashton sighed, "No shit!" Michael shot back, his arms crossed over his chest and a scowl on his face, unable to stop yelling. "This isn't the first time either! You put me in fucking isolation before, even though you fucking said that would never be used as a punishment!" Michael yelled, tears of anger forming in his eyes. Ashton opened his mouth to speak, but Michael was definitely not finished.

"You fucking promised I would get respect in this relationship by all 3 all of you! Well, I'm not getting much respect from you!" Michael screamed, tears streaming down his face. "I signed that damn paper because I trusted you 3, well now I really only trust 2!" Michael shrieked. "Michael, I'm really sorry, I-" Ashton began, but Michael wasn't gonna listen to his excuses.

"I fucking hate you Ashton!" He screamed once more and slammed the door, breaking down as soon as it shut and he laid down on the bed, curled up into a ball and sobbing into the covers.

Ashton just stood outside the door, stunned by what he just heard from the submissive. Everything hit him hard, but what hurt him the most was the last sentence the boy spoke, it just kept playing in his mind over and over again.

'I fucking hate you Ashton'

Michael laid in his bed, still crying after an hour and he heard the door open. "Fuck off Ashton." Michael sobbed, "It's me Mikey." Luke cooed and Michael sat up, letting out a heart breaking wail as Luke closed the door. The blonde boy went over and immediately hugged the poor boy. "He-he-he did it a-again." Michael sobbed into Luke's shoulder, the taller male pulling him onto his lap and cradling him. "I don't want him to disrespect me anymore." Michael sniffled, "I know baby boy, I know. I'm gonna give the fucker a piece of my mind." Luke whispered and Michael snuggled into his chest.

"Should I get used to this?" Michael croaked, his voice hoarse from crying. "Oh baby no, hell never ever do this again. Me and Calum will make sure of it." Luke cooed, "He better fucking not." Michael mumbled, swallowing thickly and then yawning, exhausted from all the crying. "Get some sleep princess." Luke cooed and Michael nodded, falling asleep in his arms.

Luke laid Michael down on his bed, pulling off his shoes and socks as well as his skirt and sweater, leaving him in a black tank top and white panties. The blonde tucked him in and kissed his forehead, leaving the room and going downstairs, seeing Calum on the couch holding the magazine.

"Is that the magazine?" Luke smiled as he sat next to Calum, "Yeah." Calum mumbled as he handed him the magazine, seeing the picture of them in the musical scheme on the front and Luke smiled.

"Start reading and that smile will disappear." Calum sighed and they heard Ashton storm downstairs, holding his wallet and keys before rushing out the door. "I wonder what he's gonna do." Luke mumbled and then started reading the magazine.

"What the fuck?" He growled as he read more and more. "This is bullshit." Luke grunted and they heard small footsteps heading into the room, then Michael coming into view.

"Is that the magazine?" Michael smiled and before either of them could speak, the feminine boy grabbed it with a wide smile.

"Michael Clifford, new boyfriend of Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Luke Hemmings." Michael read, still smiling and the two males frowned as they waited for him to finish reading.

"Clifford and the 3 men have a rather unique foursome containing feederism and slight BDSM. Their relationship based around stuffing the feminine boy to his limits and making him gain weight purposely, whilst the rest remain perfectly thin, Michael puts on more and more day by day. Their relationship having just started and Michael has already broken rules, being a pig when nobody is around and eating as he pleases. The four went on a date to the carnival and Clifford making a pig out of himself with a funnel cake. Just look at him!"

As Michael read his smile fell more and more after each word and then he stared at the picture from when Ashton lifted his shirt up.

"Can this day get any worse?!" Michael shrieked as he threw the magazine to the ground, running upstairs and slamming the door, his sobbing being audible from where 2 of his feeders sat. The two went upstairs and walked into Michael's room, laying with the sobbing boy and comforting him.

"Th-they h-hate m-me. I-I-I t-told you th-they w-would h-hate m-me." Michael sobbed and their hearts broke at his sobs, "Princess, they don't hate you." Calum tried, "Then what the fuck did they mean by all that?!" Michael snapped as he got up. "I'm just a fucking pig to them!" Michael screamed, "I'll never be good enough for you and everyone thinks so!" Michael shouted and fell to the floor, sobbing again. "I-I j-just need to be al-alone." Michael hiccuped on they understood, kissing his head before they left the room and Michael stumbled into his bed, laying under the purple comforter and crying himself to sleep.

Michael woke up an hour later to the door slamming open and he got up, only wearing a tank top and panties but he didn't care. He trudged downstairs and saw Ashton leaning against the wall, "Ashton?" Michael called and the curly haired lad looked up with sad eyes that made Michael's heart melt.

The chubby boy walked over to him and Ashton immediately started crying, Michael able to smell the alcohol on his breath. "I-I-I'm sorry Mikey." Ashton wailed and Michael wiped his tears away, "I-I-I'm an aw-awful feeder." He cried and Michael frowned. "Let's get you to bed Ash." Michael cooed as he put Ashton's arm around his shoulders and put his arm around the older boy's waist, helping him upstairs to his bedroom.

Michael sat Ashton on the bed and took off his coat and tshirt, tugging Ashton's jeans off and laid him down. Michael wiped his tears and kissed his forehead, heading out the door but Ashton grabbed his arm before he could. "C-can you please stay?" Ashton pouted and Michael gave in, laying next to him and Ashton wrapped his arms around Michael's soft waist, pulling him into his chest and the red head looked up at him, playing with his hair.

"I'm sorry Mikey." Ashton whispered, "Go to sleep Ashton, we'll talk in the morning." Michael cooed as he stroked Ashton's cheek, smiling as the elder fell asleep and Michael fell asleep in his arms.