Sixteen

It was about a year later, Michael now a big and beautiful 320, still working his way to the goal he had set for himself, which was 400 pounds. He was able to walk still, well he could waddle, his waddle probably being one of the cutest things his boyfriends have ever seen.

The four boys had been discussing marriage and children, having been together for almost 3 years and thinking they should do something about it all. Of course, Michael would love to be married to the men he loved, as well as carrying their child or children. He knew he'd have to loose weight to carry their baby, it was a big concern for all of them since it could be too much on Michael's body, but he was on his to convincing them.

Michael was walking back home from the store, his little heels making click clacks against the concrete as he waddled. Suddenly, the pale boy felt someone grab him from behind and he was pulled into an alleyway, making him scream and he kicked his leg back, causing whoever grabbed him to groan in pain and he was thrown to the ground, seeing a boy with black hair in a fohawk.

"Stay still princess." The boy whispered in Michael's ear and the red head gulped, being punched in the eye and Michael whimpered, then scrambling to his feet and kicking the stranger where the sun doesn't shine before he ran as fast as his legs could carry him.

Michael burst through the door, panting heavily. "Oh my god Michael." Luke gasped and rushed over, helping the feminine boy stand. "C'mon, let's get you lied down." Calum cooed as Michael was still breathing really heavy, he hadn't exercised in so long that the run had done a lot to his body.

They laid him down on his bed and he got his breathing back to normal, now leaning against Luke as he played with his hair. "You okay pumpkin?" Calum cooed and Michael giggled at the nickname, then he shrugged. "What happened?" Luke asked, "Someone tried to........r-r-rape m-me." Michael choked out, the thought of it happening seeming unreal to him.

"Oh my god." Calum whispered and they all hugged Michael tight, letting him cry in their arms. "Oh no, they hit you too." Calum whispered as he saw the black eye Michael was getting, "I kicked him in the nuts, it's all good." Michael smiled and they chuckled a bit, "Did you beat his ass?" Luke whispered in his ear, "Pretty much." Michael mumbled, "That's my baby boy." Luke smirked and Michael chuckled, Ashton putting a bag of ice to his eye.

The next day, Michael woke up and went downstairs, sitting on Ashton's lap at the dining table. "Good morning my love." Ashton whispered and Michael giggled, "Good morning." He smiled. "We have a special dinner planned for you tonight and we want you to wear you're prettiest dress that you can squeeze your big sexy body into okay?" Luke asked and Michael bit his lip, nodding.

"Yes Master." Michael smiled, not having the foggiest idea about what an amazing nighr he was about to have.

(Sadly.....this book will only be having 3 more entries. I'm sorry don't hate me!!! But, I'll have a cute and happy ending I promise!!!! The ideas I got were great for this hook thank you for your help and I love all my readers so much!!!! Thank you for reading my shitty stuff!!! ❤❤❤)