Mirror

Aren't you some thing to admire cause your shine is something like a mirror...

Chapter 1

Zendaya..

I lay in bed thinking about what I just agreed to. My bestfriend Trevor just ask me to be in his new music video "like we grown". I mean of course I would do anything to help him out, but at the same time I don't want it to be awkward, because in the video I'm playing the girl he goes after. I sighed and got out of bed. I'm thinking to much I tell myself everything will be fine. I walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey mom" I said

"Hey daya, what you doing" my mom replied.

"Nothin much, hey daddy" I said as he walks into the room.

"Hey baby" he said while kissing me on my head.

"Well I have some news" I said getting to the point of why I was down here. They both look at me questionably.

"Trevor ask me to be in his music video" I said

"Really honey that's great" my mom said but my dad was a bit more hesitant.

"Yeah Z that's great, is it what you want to do?" He asked.

"Yeah dad I'm sure it'll be fine" i said.

"Okay great if your comfortable with it then I am to. When does the shooting start?" he said

"Umm he said that were going to fly out to Hollywood tomorrow night."I said

"Well then you should go get packed, and i'll get dinner started, how does pasta sound? My mom asked

"Great! No meat right?" I asked

"Of course daya how could I forget" she said while laughing

I smiled while running up stairs, "thanks mom!" I yelled

As soon as I got to my room I called my girl deja.

"Hey Z wassup?" She said

"Nothin what you doing" I asked

"Nothin girl I just got out of dance practice with D" she said

"Oh good y'all wanna come over and eat?" I asked

"Yeah z we'll be over in ten" she said

"Alright bye de" I said and hung up the phone.

I skip down the steps to the living room. "Mom deja and d are coming over"

"Okay, that's fine" she called from the kitchen. I sat on the couch with my dad and scrolled through my twitter mentions. I swear I have the best fan base.

I was laughing at the tweets when the door bell rang. " I got it" my mom called. It was a few seconds before I heard the door open and then deja and d came running in and jumped on top of me laughing.

"And that's my cue to leave" said my dad getting up. They laughed.

"Z we haven't seen you in forever" said deja

"Yeah" said d " we haven't hung out in a while"

"Y'all stop being so dramatic" I laughed "we just hung out monday"

"We know but that was two day ago" deja said pouting

"Yeah z so what's been going on" d asked.

"Girls the food is done" my mom called before I could answer. We ran to the the kitchen. "Thanks mrs.c" they said. "Yeah thanks mom" I said.

"Your welcome girls, just clean up when yall are done" she said while heading up stairs. "Okay" we said

"So z what have you been doing these past few days" deja asked

"Nothing really, I filmed the last episode of season three of shake it up yesterday and after that me and Bella went to Starbucks. Oh and Trevor asked me to be in his music video" I said

"What!" They both said "did you say yes" asked d

"Yeah we fly out to Hollywood tomorrow night" I said while stuffing pasta into my mouth.

"Oh this is so cool your first music video can we come with you"asked deja.

"Yeah sure it shouldn't be a problem" I said

"Great! Hollywood here we come" they both shouted. I shook my head and laughed this should be an interesting trip.

This is my first story so comment and vote please!!