Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Trevor..

You know how they say people look younger when their sleep well it's true. Looking down at z I don't think I've ever seen her this peaceful. I know she didn't believe me when I said I was going to be going to sleep too. She just knew that she would lose the argument end, that's how well we know each.

That's why I thought it would be great to have her in my music. We knew each other so well that there shouldn't be any awkwardness between us doing this shoot. Or at least I hope theres not.

The man over the intercom told us that we would be landing in a few minutes and to buckle our seatbelts . I sighed in relief as I felt the plane start to recline. Z doesn't know it but I am terrified of airplanes, and its because of that reason I could never go to sleep on them. And I am dead tired right now.

The plane came to a stop and everybody started getting up and grabbing their bags. I started to shake z awake.

"Daya wake up" I said shaking her gently she sighed and shifted closer to me.

"Daya come on you have to wake up" I said while poking her cheek. She slapped my hand away and I laughed.

"Quit it trevor, give me five more minutes" she said voice thick with sleep

"You don't have five more minutes, daya it's time to get off the plane" I said

"Really" she said while getting up and stretching

" yeah come on their waiting for us" I said getting up and grabbing our bags.

Sorry this was really short I'll be back soo with a new update😄