Chapter 5: Kill me now

Chapter 5- Kill Me Now

"Okay you had your fun, now get out." I said pointing at the door.

"Nah let us stay for a little while." One of Cody's friend said turning and winking at Chelsea.

"OH HELL TO THE NO!" I said trying to push Cody out the doorway.

He just smirked and stood there like a freaking brick wall. "Tell me Scarlett, are you ticklish?"

I ignored the fact that he called me Scarlett and took a few steps back, giving myself away.

"Well now that I know one of your weaknesses, I'll be sure to keep that in mind," he said with a wink. "These are my friends, Derek, and Frank." Derek smiled and did that head nod that boys always do to Chelsea while Frank just kinda stood there.

Derek had black hair that fell into his eyes, with bold green eyes and snakebites. God he was really hot, like really hot. I'd bang him, but it looks like Chelsea already called dibs by the way she looked at him, then looked at me like she'd slit my throat if I even thought about getting with that. I just responded to her glare with a wink.

Frank just looked bored. His hair was in a messy quiff and his blue eyes staring at the ceiling. He was wearing a button up with a very loose tie. I'll admit he was hot in his own weird ways.

"So what are we watching?" Cody said laying down on his bed.

"Well nothing now, we were just about to go to sleep." Blaine said itching the back of his neck.

"Awe come on! We should prank the principal! I just got ten new bottles of spray paint we could go spray paint his office, but only two of us can go, it'd be too suspicious if we all went." Cody said.

"I'll go! I haven't gotten him back for giving me detention yet." I said already putting on my black hoodie and beanie to cover my hair. Brendon was wearing all black, and he didn't have to cover his hair, since it was already black.

Chelsea was getting something out of her makeup bag as me and Brandon were discussing what we could spray paint.

"Here, I have this black face paint stuff that I used last halloween," She said drawing lines on our faces. "Okay, now y'all look perf!" She said with a little squeal.

"Whatever, I'm only doing this to get the principle back, not to bond with you." I said glaring at Brandon.

"I'm doing it so I can look at your ass, oh wait, you don't have an ass, my mistake." he snapped at me.

"At least I can keep my pants on for more than five minutes without having to stop for a quickly in the janitor's office." I snapped back taking a step closer to him.

"At least I can get girls, unlike your little friends over here." He said taking a step closer to me.

At this point I was boiling with anger "Don't you bring them into this." I said through clenched teeth.

"What your little fag friends?" He snarled back at me.

I punched him, really hard, right across his left cheek and kneed him in his family jewels.

He fell to the floor and I went to kick him but I was pulled back by his two little minions.

"GET OFF OF ME!!! GET OUT, JUST GET OUT IF I SEE YOU AGAIN I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER HAVE KIDS!" I screamed thrashing around in their arms. I felt an extreme pressure in my neck, and then, saw blackness.

Except there wasn't any blackness, I pretended to black out. I knew that trick, the only thing you need to do is strain your neck and it doesn't work.

I felt someone move me to a bed and layed there for a few minutes, listening to the awkward silence.

"How long will she be knocked out for?" Tate finally spoke up.

"About fifteen minutes." Derek said.

There was another awkward pause before I head Tate and Blaine whispering.

"Hey babe?" Tate said sitting on the edge of my bed, I'm assuming next to Blaine.

"What's up?" Baine said, approving my assumption.

"How do you feel about letting the other three boys staying the night, I know Scar hates Cody, but it looks like Chelsea has eyes for Derek, and vise versa." Tate whispered.

I wanted to shoot up and scream no, they can't stay, but I kept my cool and stayed laying down. I could hear two of the boys arguing and Chelsea talking with another boy.

"I guess so," Blaine mumbled.

"Do you guys want to stay here? Doesn't seem like you have somewhere to be." Tate said interrupting everyone else's conversation.

"Sure, I'll just have to watch out for Scar. Oh, and hey, sorry about calling you guys fags, I didn't really mean it. I actually have a lot of respect for the two of you. My uncles are actually gay." Brandon said.

"It's okay, we've been called worse by my own p-parents." Blaine said stuttering a little.

"Okay well, I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll be back." I heard Cody said shuffling away.

I figured this was a good time to start waking up, so I started fidgeting around

When I "woke up" I saw Chelsea, Derek, Cody, and Frank gathered around my head. Blaine and Tate were also snuggling at the bottom of the bed. 

"Get the  f*ck off of me," I said, sitting up. 

"Just warning you," Tate started, "the other boys, Frank and Derek are also sleeping over."

"Whatever, I just need some sleep," I said. Blaine and Tate just continued kissing. I mean if Tate was straight then damn he'd be mine already... but that's beside the point.

I went to my sleeping bag and laid down, Chelsea was on my right, and, unfortunately, Cody came back from the bathroom and laid on my left side. Ugh this was not going to be fun. Cody kept rolling so he was closer to me and I just kept pushing his annoying ass off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Not sure how I feel about this chapter, it's mainly just a filler. Some Blate fluff because gay couples are life.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!

We love you all and hope you enjoy this chapter! Please tell us how you liked it and if you catch any mistakes!

-Aurora and Jasper, ©2016 AuroraJasperKittle