Chapter 15: Did you Czech That?

Chapter 15- Did you Czech That?

It's been about two weeks since all of us actually hung out. Actual school work has been tough and for some reason they thought it was important. There was no point in going to school, so I decided to spice things up.

I had been talking to Hunter regularly but there was nothing super special about him. He called me princess sometimes and that was fun but other than that he's just another good kisser.

At about 3am on a random Thursday I went out of the dorm. Cody wasn't in the room, I wasn't really sure where he was. I lit a cig and started walking around the campus thinking. I want to do something, there's not enough going on now and I'm bored.

"Hey, where are you going?" Cody said walking up next up to me and putting his arm around me.

"None of your business, where have you been?" I said shrugging his arm off of me.

"Somewhere, but I need to know where you are going in case you get kidnaped I can come save you." He said winking.

I rolled my eyes, "I can handle myself, and I'm going to the bank. I'll be back in the dorm in a few."

"Then why do you have a backpack? You never carry a backpack." He questioned eyeing my back.

"I don't know Cody, I felt like it. Please just go back to the dorm, I'll be there in a few minutes." I said.

"Okay, see ya soon." He said looking at me weirdly.

I rolled my eyes gave him a tight hug.

A couple seconds later I let go, "Bye Cody."

"Wait aren't you just going to the-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence because I started running towards the bank.

I ran the whole way to the bank, it was only a half mile away.

When I got to the bank I pulled over my hood and walked up to the ATM.

7,000 dollars. I took out 7,000 dollars. I didn't know where I was going or how long I was going to be there but I couldn't use my credit card if I didn't want to be found.

After taking out the money and stuffing it into my bag I turned my phone off and went to the parking lot.

I looked at all the cars and decided that if I wanted to actually get away I needed a car, and I don't have a car with me. All these new cars are electric and are set off easily so I'll need to pick an older car.

Walking through the parking lot I came across a very old black car. "This will do nicely." I whispered to myself, taking out my lock pick. It took a few minutes to get into the car and start it, but when I did eventually get it started I got out, took the license plate off and got back in.

All I really know about this car is that it's a chevy impala, and hearing how the engine sounds it must have been made in the 60's. Maybe a 1967 Chevy Impala? I'm not very familiar with Chevy cars, I'm more of a Ford girl.

I drove off campus and on to the highway, I have an idea of where I want to go, but it's been awhile since the last time I've been there so I don't know how to get there. I'll probably need to find a map, but for now I'm just going to dive in this direction until I see a motel and I'll make plans in the morning. It sounded like a good plan until I saw flashing lights behind me.

"DAMN IT" I said hitting the steering wheel.

I pulled over and pulled my shirt down so my boobs were sticking out and started dramatically fake crying.