2. At the store with Will

⬆ Will

Ariana's life

Hi Will!
I loved will.
He worked at Jack and Jill's.
It was the name of the store. The coup that owned it were named... You get it Jack and Jill.
Willy has Down Syndrome.
Jack and Jill want to help Will so he could pay for his rent.
Will was a good friend of mine. I wanted to help people with disabilities. Will was one of my favorite people to talk to he was very funny and smart.

Hi Ariana... How are you today...
Great Will what are you doing.
Just working... And helping you find what you need.
Ok well first thing is cheese.

Grayson's life
I finally got to the store, it took a long ass time to get here.
I just was looking for whatever.
I could hear someone calling my name....
GRAY-SON!!!
I turned around...
It was Will running to me. My best friend.
Willy how are you?
Good Grayson... Have you meet my best friend? She is hot...
I heard that Will.
A girl said a fine ass girls said.
This is Ariana she is my friend and now you two are friends.
Will said as he was laughing.

Will was being paged to the front to the check out. He left and I was left with Ariana.
She was cute. Her eyes were bright grass green. And her hair was cool as fuck. Blond but curly it looked natural it had crazy ass colors in it pink, green, blue, purple,and a bunch of different colors.
And she looked like she had a black girl ass. And she was flawless.

Ariana's life

Grayson was fine as hell.
He had greenish brownish eyes. He had nice hair. He had highlights in his hair. And he had good muscles. He was hot A F .

So how do you know will?
He said.
I met Will at the store and he goes to the same class I teach at the hospitals ranch. I teach people with disabilities how to ride horses and teach them about animals.

How did you meet Will?
I asked.
He lives in the same apartment. Ya and when we moved in he brought us a cake to welcome us. But we found his house a mess ,and his stove on all day. So me and Ethan help him out around the building. He is like another brother.

We both made it to the check out and will was bull shitting with me and Grayson.
Well nice meeting you Grayson. Hey do you need a ride Grayson?
Ya.
Hop in.
Nice truck he said.
Thanks it's my aunts truck.
After driving to Grayson's apartment, I was laughing my ass off all the story's about Will.
Hey Grayson it was nice meeting you.
Ya nice meeting you to and thanks for the ride to my house.
Ya no problem.

Grayson's life.
After getting to the apartment I was looking at the reseat and on the back was a number. It said Ariana at the bottom in bad hand writing. It said...
I gave you this number because you like her...love Will...😉