14. Time to see -WHAT

Ps I never have done this so. And I don't plan to. I just put this chapter for comedy. You knowing
***********************************
Ariana's life
The über left and we all climbed in my cousins truck. It was a Ford Platinum it was a cream gray color.
Why are you driving this?
Grayson asked as I started the diesel truck.
You are driving and my truck has a flat tire plus Ethan your in front and open that. I pointed to the glovebox. Ethan opened it to find all the stuff we needed..
Why I'm I driving because I need to change. Get going Grayson we don't have all day. The plan is to go to the wake for 10 minutes then go to the island and stay the night.
I started changing out of Grayson's clothes. Grayson fixed the rear view mirror so he was looking at me change.
"Fuck you Grayson."I said flipping him off. Ethan just looked throw the window. I slipped off my shirt and Grayson was looking.

Grayson's life
I was going down the highway trying not to look at her but how could I not she was hot as hell.
She slipped my sweats off and put on a cute little pare if cut up pants.
All of a sudden Ethan punched me and I pulled around a big semi-truck.
"Bro stop looking at your girlfriends ass and watch the fucking road!!!"
Sorry hey how do you know she's my girlfriend. I'm not fucking stupid Grayson.
I pulled off the highway and got to a 4 way and Ariana switched spots with Ethan.
Ariana's life
I pulled out the bag of weed and started to smoked it. Grayson rolled the window ALL THE WAY DOWN. Grayson roll that up. This is illegal if your under age in LA and we are so role that up...
I gave it to Grace. She let out a big cloud of smoke.
Then Ethan. Ok you breath in NOT OUT. All the weed will fly out.
Ok Ethan took a deep breath in and held it. Then he lot out the smoke.
Then Grayson did the same but instead of chocking he let out nice and slow. He was really chill.
Grayson's life
The music was slowing down and speeding up. But I was just looking at the road. We got to the funeral home and Ariana said put are sun glasses on and DON'T TAKE THEM OFF. She said people can tell if your high because of your eyes.
We
Went in and sat in the back. Ethan went up to see Will I came with for morale support.
It didn't end well.
Ethan looked at Will.
Grayson did you see that?
Ethan said fast buy silently.
What Ethan?
Will. Just. Moved.
No Ethan Wills gone Ethan.
No WILL JUST MOVED.
Ethan shut up people are looking at you.
Then out of nowhere Ethan told everyone.
WILL JUST....MOVED!!!!!!!
Ariana and grace grabbed Ethan by the arms and walked him out. And I was stuck with telling them Will didn't move my twin brother was just going throw some stuff. Because Will is gone.
Ariana's life
Grace what's going on with him.
He probably is different with it.
Ethan is a more chill person so the weed works different for different people. Ok
We set Ethan in the back with Grace.
Grace asked what to do
Keep him company. I was in the driver seat waiting for Grayson. Come on Grayson get in the truck. Get in. I got the keys. For what? Grayson asked as I pulled off. I got the keys for my uncles jet ski.
Nice Ariana.
Let's go to the island before dark.