Chapter 1

(Flashback)
Voices singing birds chirping outside real pretty. I particularly liked the sound of chirping birds early in the morning.I looking out the my bedroom window. The sky have started brightly. It's beautiful creation of God. I see a reflection of myself in mirror.I'm ready in my school uniform.

"Knock ... knock..knock .." sound of a knock on my bedroom door from the outside.

"Myungeun! Wake up! Time to go to school now!" My omma said was from outside of my bedroom.

"I already wake up and I already take a shower"I said from my bedroom.

"Ok,good. Go down quickly and grab breakfast. Appa is waiting for you in the dining room," I just nodded my head though omma cann't see it.

When finished preparing. I immediately went downstairs to have breakfast with the family. I saw my omma,appa and my older sister have been at the dinner table.

"Good morning everybody!" I said. I kissed they cheek and they kissed my cheek also. That my routine everyday. I sat in the chair next to my sister. I began to eat my favorite meal of waffle. I looked at my watch hand.

"Oh no! I had to go now." I stood up from my chair and go to the front door. I grabbed my sneaker and wear it.

"I go now! See you after school" I opened the door of my house and I take my bike, which is located in the garage. I started cycling to my school.

*times skip*

I arrives at my school, I parks my bike in the area that has been provided. I ran into the school yard. "Fuh! Luckily,I'm not late to schools," I walk alone. Suddenly ...

"Myungeun... Park Myungeun!" I turned toward the voice who's calling me. I smiled.

"Yah! Myungeun! Why are you in a hurry? I'm tired of chasing you,you know! Jimin oppa said with a sigh.

"Ouh! Miane Jimin oppa. I thought I was late for school," Jimin oppa put his arm on my shoulder.

"Ya!The class has not yet arrived.We still have 15 minutes more" says Jimin oppa.

"Tsk !! You know right..I do not like to be late for school. Unless you, always late to the school" I said with smirk.

"Hahaha .. Rarely,I do come to school late" he said.

"And .. I know about everthing about you,Park Myungeun. Even your bra size"

What! He run far away from me.

"YAH! PARK JIMIN!"

Yeah ! We always arguing but we always together. They said we are couple? Hey! No! We just a good friend. Yup! Just a good friend. I want to be side his always.
But ....

Only one thing that separates the two of us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*times skip*

After back from school. I saw my appa is already at home.

"Appa! You're early today"

"Yeah! Hermm ... btw.. i had something to tell you" appa said.

Appa want to tell something to me ?

"Okay! Just let me changed my uniform first"

After a moment later, I sat beside my father.

"Okay,appa.. I'm ready! What you want to tell me ?"I said happily.

"Myungeun-a.. I want to send you to Japan" He said. I'm in shocked!

"What? You can't do this to me,appa!Why ??" I'm really in shocked.Why so suddenly he want to send me there?

"I'm sorry Myungeun.. Your aunt want you to follow her to Japan"

"Why me ?" I said.

*times skip*

I walked up to my bedroom. I jump into my bed. I pulled my pillow and cried under it. I cry haevily.
"How can I tell Jimin oppa about this?"

-----------------------

"What! I can't believe this! You said you don't want to leave me?! " Jimin oppa shouted. I just let my head down.

"I'm sorry,oppa"

"You were promised to me already!"he said.

"Ya.. but I must follow my parents."I said to him.

"And i'm sorry ,Jimin oppa"

"Myungeun.. You promised me.. when you return back here.. You will always beside me?" I lifted my head and look into his shining eyes.I will miss those eyes.

"Yup! Dont worry! I promises that!"

--------------------------------------------

This is for someone!
Enjoy!