Flower boy next door

Kdrama: Flower Boy Next Door
Genre: Romantic comedy
No. of ep: 16
Starring: Park ShinHye, Yoon ShiYoon, Kim JiHoon
Plot:
Based on the webtoon titled I Watch Him Every Day. It is a romantic comedy about a girl named
Go DokMi who is a shy, frugal freelance copy editor. She refuses to leave her apartment or interact with people as much as possible. Every day, she anonymously receives a carton of milk with a post-it attached. She uses a pair of yellow binoculars and steals a peek at her neighbour,Han TaeJoon, across the street as he goes through his daily morning routine. The last time she was outside, she was in a park on an autumn day, she had fallen in love with TaeJoon at first sight, following him and watching as he picked up a puppy in a box and took it home. When she looked out her window and saw him living in the apartment opposite hers and thought of it as fate.

Webtoon artist Oh Jin-rak lives in the same apartment building as Dok-mi. He and his drawing partner Oh Dong-hoon have just finished their latest webtoon "Zombie Soccer," but it wasn't picked up because it supposedly plagiarized a video game by Enrique Geum. JinRak pitches a new story to persuade his editor Kim Seul-gi: the daily life of this one girl trapped in her apartment, and how her next-door neighbor draws her out into the world... and the game to be called "Flower Boy Next Door."

Enrique Geum arrives in Seoul from Spain, his reason for coming is "cupid's arrow." Enrique is in love with his best friend Yoon SeoYoung but she  has feelings for his older Brother, Han TaeJoon, so he intends to play cupid for the two.

When Enrique comes to stay at TaeJoon's apartment, he catches DokMi in the act. That same day, a new neighbor Watanabe Ryu moves into the apartment across to DokMi's (JinRak lives next door). And with all these new men suddenly entering her life, DokMi's solitary and orderly world is turned upside down.