School 2015: Who Are You?

Kdrama: School 2015: Who Are You
Genre: teen drama, school, mystery
No. Of Ep: 16
Starring: Kim SoHyun, Yook SungJae, Nam JooHyuk
Plot:
Go Eun-byul and Lee Eun-bi are identical twins separated at birth. Eun-bi lives at House of Love, an orphanage in Tongyeong, South Gyeongsang Province, where the younger residents look up to her as a mother figure. However, she hides the fact that she is bullied at school by a gang of mean girls led by Kang So-young, while teachers turn a blind eye.

On the other hand, Go Eun-byul is the most popular girl at Segang High School, the most prestigious private high school in Seoul's Gangnam District. Eun-byul's best friends are Cha Song-joo and Lee Shi-jin, and she shares a mutual attraction with Han Yi An, the school's star swimmer. They have been friends since they were 8.

Eun-bi and Eun-byul look exactly alike, but only Eun-byul is aware of the other's existence. Unlike the cheerful Eun-bi, Eun-byul is prickly and secretive.

One day, on a school field trip to Tongyeong, Eun-byul mysteriously disappears. At the same time, Eun-bi is unjustly expelled from her school and jumps off a bridge in a suicide attempt. Ten days later, the injured and amnesiac Eun-bi is mistaken for her twin Eun-byul, and the latter's adoptive mother takes her home to Seoul, where she starts living as Eun-byul.

Secrets get revealed later on when Eun Bi realizes she isn't Eun Byul as she soon gets her memories back, but it is then discovered a body was found at the site of Eun Bi's 'suicide'. So she starts living as Eun Byul as Eun Bi is now 'dead'. Soon, Kang So-Young joins the school and finds out Eun Bi is imposing as Eun Byul and tries to make her life miserable again, but Eun Bi has changed and is now a different person from before.
***********
Preview/Trailer: