Love at First Sight

Jan 2, 2016

Children's laughter was heard everywhere.
The playground was full of happy smiling faces.
However, there was one face that wasn't smiling. He was sitting under an oak tree watching children run around from each other or their parents then he felt a presence next to him.
The little boy turned to his left and saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. His heart skipped a beat. He was struck in awe. Why was it that an angel was sitting next to him? How could an angel sit next to him?
Then he noticed that she had her eyes closed. *Is she sleeping?* He thought. *Of course she is, Taehyung. Why would you ask yourself such a dumb question? Geez, you're so weird, Taehyung. You're even talking to yourself. You creep. Just talk to her.*
V turned to his left again, but to only see that the girl was gone. His eyes widened in shock. He quickly sat up and looked around in search of the little girl. *Where did she go?!*
His heart was pounding against his ribcage rapidly. *Where could she have gone?* He bite his bottom lip looking around.
Then he spotted a familiar figure. V stood up and squinted his eyes to see better. When he saw her clearly, his heart swelled in happiness. *It's her!*
V smiled and started to run towards the little girl's direction. *Please stay there. Please stay there.* He pleaded mentally.
However, she didn't get his telepathic plead to stay, so she walked up to her parents and beamed.
V's eyes widened when he saw that. *No! Don't go!*
But it was already too late. The little girl grabbed her parents' hands and the three of them left the playground.
V slowed down and came to a stop. He watched his first love go. His heart ached that he didn't get to know the girl's name.
*No, don't go. Come back, please?* He pleaded.
As if she heard his mental plead, the little girl turned around and looked around. When her eyes stopped and landed on V's eyes, his heart launched forward. She then gave him a sweet gentle.
There, V's heart exploded in happiness. He couldn't believe what just happened. *She just...smiled at me!* He had on a goofy smile that could not be removed. If he could, he'd run around screaming in joy but he couldn't because others would look at him weirdly.
When he looked back up, she was gone. His first love disappeared just like that.
*I will definitely fine you.* He vowed.