Part 1

This chapter is more of getting to know the relationship between you and Juuzou. I dont own any of the characters

Y/n) and Juuzou were the most unlikely friends at the CCG building. Everyone thought the pair was sweet, though. You two met on your first day while you were attending a meeting

~Flashback~
You were slumped in your seat doodling on the edge of your report you were supposed to be keeping up with until the door was pushed open and hit the wall behind it. A young boy about the same age as you casually strolled in laughing and making jokes. He stopped and glanced at you. He walked around the table and sat next to you. While everyone was annoyed with the boy's actions, you giggled. He was taken back by this, no one had ever laughed with him during work. He stood up and leaned over and said "Nice to meet ya, im Suzuya Juuzou desu" you giggled and shook his hand "(Y/n)". After that day you two became the best of friends and were practically joined at the hip.

~End of flashback~
From late night shifts, to ditching paperwork for sweets, you two were always there for each other. The only time you werent was when one of the two had to go on a mission. One of you were always waiting at the door for the return of their best friend.

-J POV-
What Juuzou didnt understand was the weird shaky feeling he got in his rib cage whenever he would see you recently. It started when you were at his house for a sleepover which was common for the two of you. You were changing in his room and he walked in on you only in your undergarments.

You didnt seem to care, in fact you laughed and continued putting on your shirt and pants. His face was on fire and he awkwardly backed out and held his chest to calm his heart. When you walked out he saw you differently. The way your (e/c) shined when you would laugh, the way your hair looked, and how your skin looked so smooth and clean. He never really noticed how attractive you really were. He admired the way you carried yourself, how your slender and dainty body would gracefully move, always aware of your actions and he absolutely loved it.

-Your POV-
You knew you loved Juuzou, there was no doubt about it. You just loved everything about him and you never wanted to let him go.

There were a few times where you two would be spending the night at each others house and lean in as if to kiss but then stop. Both of you would become flustered and would find something to do to get away for a few seconds and then return to normal.

You two would always be doing something together. Anytime someone saw either of you the other was in tow. Employees of the CCG would laugh as the two lunatics would come flying down the hallway in a race or leaping over the other. It was heartwarming how close the two were. You two would take turns everyday with bringing each other breakfast. Sometimes you two didnt even talk at all, just enjoying each others company. You both were very serious about your work. The most favorite part of your day was when you would take your lunch out to the park and you would lay under a sakura tree with your head in his lap while he played with your hair. You wouldnt do anything to give him up.

To be continued...

I know this is really ooc. This is my first time writing. Just tell me what you think in the comments and anything i could change. I would appreciate the input.
~~Nagoya