Honeymoons and hooligans

Mature

~Jazmynn~

Ro and I are on our honeymoon in Savai'i another island in Samoa. So our wedding was in Apia and then we flew over to Savai'i to have our honeymoon and we just got a package today.

"Ro we got a package." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Okay who's it from?" He yelled from the kitchen.

I walked towards the kitchen

"Hunter and Stephanie." I said as I put the package on the counter.

"Weird." Ro said

I grabbed a knife and opened it slowly in the box was a card and champagne, Ro read the card.

"Joseph & Jazmynn,

Congratulations on getting married we wish you the best. Here's a bottle of champagne. Enjoy and we can't wait to have you two back in WWE. Once again congratulations and good luck.

Hunter & Stephanie." Ro read before setting the card down.

"Awe that was cute." I said as I looked up at him.

Ro nodded before he kissed me and started to trail his way to my neck before picking me up and setting me on the counter.

"Mmm baby." I said as I rolled my hips lightly.

He kissed my lips and rubbed my legs up and down slowly. I kissed him back with passion and force biting his lip begging for an entrance he let my tongue in. Our tongues wrestled for dominance. He pulled off my shirt and kissed my neck sucking and biting different parts of it creating hickeys. He picked me up off the counter and brought us to the bedroom where he lightly threw me onto the bed.

"I want you baby." I moaned softly before looking up at him with lustful eyes.

Roman smirked before kissing me softly then placing gentle kisses down my jaw to my neck, then to my collarbone, then to the top of my chest, he finally got to my left nipple and kissed it softly causing me to whine because I wanted more. He pulled my nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it flicking it occasionally with his tongue across my nipple, I moaned softly as I rolled my hips I felt his right hand snake down to the outside of my thong there was no doubt he could feel how wet I was currently. I just wanted his touch.

"You're soaked right through your thong baby girl. Do I turn you on that much?" He said as he looked into my eyes.

I couldn't make out the words to say yes so I just nodded with a moan as his finger grazed lightly upward. I felt him hook his thumbs under the elastic of my thong and pull them down slowly so his fingers grazed my skin as he pulled my thong off. I moaned as I felt him attach his lips to my already very sensitive nub his tongue grazed my core lightly.

"Fuck babe." I moaned running my fingers through his hair.

He inserted a finger into my core and started fingering me as he slowly started to suck on my sensitive nub I rolled my hips against his face gaining some more friction. He pulled his fingers out before sticking them in front of my face.

"Clean up your mess." He growled.

That just turned me on even more and I sucked his fingers clean. He grabbed my hips as he pushed his face into my thighs and started eating me out. I moaned and grabbed his hair tightly as my back arched.

"Shit that feels so fucking good." I moaned as I rolled my hips against his face.

His tongue started working faster against my clit I moaned as my legs started to shake I started rolling my hips against his face faster I was so close to my climax.

"I'm gonna- fuck babe." I could barely make out full sentences at this point.

Roman started rubbing my sensitive nub with his thumb. Between his thumb and his tongue, I came into his mouth. I felt him lick me clean and come up and kiss me lightly. I kissed him back lightly before pushing him on the bed and straddling him. I kissed down his jaw to his neck like he did to me from his neck to his chest, from his chest to his abs and from his abs to the hem of boxers. I lightly palmed him through his boxers earning a small moan from him. I smiled and took his boxers off, his member flopped onto his stomach I pushed my hair behind my ear and slowly started to bob my head up and down. Roman moaned again and held my hair up in his hand. I started going faster getting wetter by the second. I started deep throating him causing him to moan again. I pulled his dick out of my mouth with a pop before grabbing it in my hand  and stroking it up and down slowly I spit on it and continued to stroke it slowly before stroking just the tip of it spitting on it again before going faster.

"Shit babe if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum and I'm not doing that until I fuck you as Mrs. Anoa'i." Roman said before quickly flipping us over.

I giggled softly as he flipped us over and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He slowly aligned his cock with my entrance. He pushed himself into me until he bottomed out and pulled out just so it was just the tip of his cock inside of me and then slammed into me again causing me to just scream out in pleasure he continued this motion for a couple of seconds each time getting faster and faster.

"Fuck Joe shit" I whined my eyes closing shut at this point

My eyes closed shut as I arched my back and digging my nails into his back moaning. He pulled out of me I whined at the loss of contact, he flipped me over onto my stomach and reinserted himself into me I moaned as I shoved my face into the bed and gripped the sheets. I felt Roman grab my ass causing me to let out a moan he started slamming into me again. His moans were heaven I could listen to them all day. If we're being honest I could probably cum to just his moaning

"Fuck I'm gonna cum Ro." I moaned into the sheets.

"Shit me too, fuck Nessa." He moaned.

His thrusts got sloppier signaling he was about to reach his climax. After a few more thrusts he released into me causing me to cum shortly after. He pulled out of me and I turned over on my back, I pulled his head down so I could kiss him passionately. He kissed me back before pulling the covers over our bodies and laying down next to me.

"That was fucking amazing. Holy shit. I love you baby." I said before laying my head on his now sweaty chest.

"Glad I could please you Mrs. Anoa'i." He said before kissing my forehead and getting up.

I whined when he got up, I watched him pull on his shorts and leave the bedroom. I got up shortly after and got clothes on before climbing back into the bed.

Liked by romanreigns, uceyjucey, wwe, and 968,263 others

NessaReigns Love it here. Love him too @romanreigns
View all 947,823 comments
romanreigns I love you
uceyjucey Beautiful!
12 minutes ago

Roman came back into the room with two wine glasses of champagne. I smiled as he handed me a glass and climbed back into the bed, he turned on the tv and we ended up watching movies the rest of the day.