part-6

They were still hugging eachother forgetting the world, there past, there surroundings ....
But then nandani realised what they were doing! She took back her hand, manik realised her grip is becoming loose so he also took back his hand from her back .
And nandani just ran from there as fast as possible, she wasn't running from manik but she was only running from there past because your past only deccides your present,future. The past is taking her away from him,the moments they spend together which was so pure and lovable at some time is just a bad memory ..... Manik was seeing his love going away from him in his mind just there memories were coming there love,fights,happiness,togetherness but they were going away from him.....

Someone was was watching the whole scenario from side as if he can feel the same  pain which they were feeling and he can because the person which is going through the same feeling can understand. He also lost his love, his incomplete love story. The person was Cabir, manik's bff and nandani's brother from another mother, inshort he was cupid between manan at some time.

Cabir walked towards manik he knew what he was feeling, he cannot see him like this manik was so shattered after this.
Cabir- manik handle yourself, keeping hand on his shoulder
Manik- how cabir?? U tell....my star...she is going ....aaaway ...ffffrom......mmme, dropping himself on ground he was on knees tears were flowing from his eyes.
Cabir- manik please ..stop crying, he bended down to match the level
Manik hugged cabir tightly, somehow they both reached mansion and cabir made manik sleep.
*********************************~~~~~~~~~~*********************************
On otherside,
After meeting manik nandani reached her mansion and she is in her room from 2 hours,navya was asking from her banging the door but she isn't speaking a word. Navya was having a feeling that something unexpected happened. She somehow managed to open the door of nandani's room with a duplicate key.

She entered in room and was surprised to see the condition of room every thing was broken,nandani was stting in corner her legs were folded to her chest and head was bowed down. She was shivering and crying
Navya ran towards her and hugged her tightly from side and tried to came her.Nandani started moving his hand in her hair, this calmed her this calmed her a little, from so long nandani was just sitting hugging navya.Navya being a shoulder whom she can cry on just sat there with her from 3 hrs. Then nandani stopped and started saying
MANIK,MANIK! she said looking here and there
Navya said nandani no baby navya
Nandani repeated manik! Where is he?!
Navya was in shock to utter then she somehow managed to take nandani on the bed and made her sleep .....

Thank you all for supporting!
Keep loving
Sorry for giving a short one but guys damn busy,
XOXO!
Ishika