part-9

Manik was taking nandani with her! She make her sit in the car nandani made many attempts but she couldn't get away. Manik went towards the driver seat before putting child lock to the door of nandani's side he cannot take risk. He started driving but nandani was impossible she sometimes started beating on his shoulder,poking him with the finger on his finger, pulled his hairs, suddenly he stopped the car and tell nandni to stop but nandani is impossible being stubborn she was never like that manik thought !
Nandani replied Manik malhotra time changes
Manik was shocked that he said it loud,she can read my mind now also! Omg
Manik moved closer towards nandani and take his hand towards her lap.

Nandani's pov

I saw manik hand coming towards my lap and he is also coming closer to me. But then i saw his hands moved towards the side of my hair and he held something which was near me then i noticed it was the seatbelt hook. He took the strap of belt out his hand brushed on my body i felt shiver in my back. He looked in my eyes that chocolate brown eyes i was drowning in them,i felt his hand was on my cheeks He moved closer and said in my ear Nandani i miss you! And the next i felt my cheek was wet because a tear rolled down from my eye. He wiped my cheek , my vision wasn't clear enough i was seeing everything blurry then she took her hands slowly towards his face he is a greek god i must say his face isn't change but it is pale now, she slowly kissed her cheeks it was not just a peck i nandani murthy give him a kiss a long one.

manik's pov

Suddenly i felt something gentle like feather on my left cheek it was nandani's lips so soft like it was. The kiss was answer to my words like she also misses me alot i can see, Our past is stopping us from that we both love eachother but love is not enough. Coming back i saw her looking at me with her dough shaped eyes with a smile.  I gave her back that smile i know she is drunk so i step back and started driving.

No ones pov

Manik was towards his mansion but nandani shouted that she wanted to eat icecream they both argued but then manik gave up surrendering himself infront of his woman. Manik till now searched every damn area but there was no icecream. Its late around 3 its not mumbai its USA they can find icecream easily. Then he though to take her to 5star hotel. They headed towards hotel

Nandani's pov

Manik said Here we come your icecream i clapped my hands in joy, he smiled   We headed to hotel and people were seeing us but then i felt something near my waist it was manik's hand. He is so possessive or a show off! Then i eat icecream with full joy moaning i ate and manik was watching like i was his choclate cake! People were looking at me they were glaring like i did crime but i was just making sounds while manik doesn't have any problem. I finished and we both sat in the car.

A/N- sorry for leaving in between i hope you enjoyed well ! I can update like this only sorry once again keep supporting keep loving