part-10

Nandani 's pov

The car stopped i looked manik he pointed me towards mansion We reached! I faced towards him i saw him he was gone i become worried i started finding him back seat,underneath me then suddenly my side of gate flew open and i saw him he took me like i was somekind of feather. I was staring him then i felt something soft touch me down.... It was bed.

He made me lay on the bed and started moving away i quickly grabbed his wrist from going , I dont want to be alone. I smiled faintly at him as i cant help it to do these things.

He came towards and sat infront of me slowly leaning towards  me he  kissed on my lips i love the way he tastes yummy! His mouth is my favourite i kept my hands on his nape he pushed me down to lay on bed and he on top of me he was tasting every corner of my mouth, i felt his hands running all over my body i felt shiver he smiled between the kiss knowing the effect he had on me.

He lastly gave me a sweet peck and moved towards the door i thought its bathroom.

Manik pov

I kissed her I don't how I controlled i just want to be inside her but manik you have to control she will never t forgive you easily now she is very much drunk. 

I changed myself quickly and opened the door. I saw nandani jumping on the bed with a pillow and swinging it like she is after something. Here she shouted You stupid you drank blood from me, i just thought what she said how can something drank blood from her? I quickly ran towards leaving all questions behind in mind.

Till now the room was mess soemthing hit hards on my right upper arm i turned and saw nandani hit me she muttered a sorry! She bit her tounge Aww she looked cute then she again started running jumping i was after her telling her to stop then i got idea.

Nandani's pov

Aahh! I listed manik was on the floor stating he is in pain. I quickly ran towards him leaving that ugly stupid mosquito! Eeks i hate them it just drank my blood from my cheek where manik kissed sometime before.

I hate it when someone else touch me because i m of manik! He owns me. I shrudded my thoughts away he was saying Nandani its hurting! Aah!  i asked him where he pointed towards his butt ! I made him stand slowly but  he just pushes me down on floor with him. OMG! i fell in his trap. I started shouting Manik you ! You stopped me from hit....

Manik's pov

Before nandani can complete i pecked her on lips she looked at me in amusement i just shrugged my shoulder like innocent. He glared at me and pushed me away as she is getting up Oh ya we are on the floor so i took her in my arms again and make her sleep wrapping my hands around her petite waist our legs were tangling with eachothers. I kissed her forehead and smiled ...... I slept peacefully after years i felt because nandani is in my arms...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL.
LOVE ISHIKA
XOXOX!!!