Chapter 49

*Harry's POV*

"Come on then, work it girl." I say pressing my party playlist and cheerleader starts playing and she walks into my room looking stunning as ever.

"Oh my-" my breath hitches at the sight before me. I was stunned by her beauty. I was so lucky to call her mine because she was amazing, I'm rambling on because I'm speechless, I have no words. Well I have words but they won't come out because my mind is too focused on her curves and her legs and her hips and her hair. Wow.

"katie, this is so hot." I whisper.

"you like?" She raises an eyebrow twirling around.

"How many of these things do you have?" I mutter.

"Just like another 19." She smirked.

"I don't know if I will be able to cope, that long." I continued to look at her, her body was by far the best I've ever seen on any girl and I hope to god that they will be jealous of her.

I need to tell her soon that I'm leaving but we've only just made up so I would rather not have another argument tonight.

After 1 hour of her showing off her fine body, I fling her on the bed and prove to her the love I have for her.

"Hey," she screams as she lands on my bed, laughing, oh Im head over heels for this girl.

"Kiss me," I beg and she does just that. Her plump lips are placed onto mine with so much meaning behind the kiss. I put my pressure onto it myself and push my body on top of hers.

I allow my hands to track over her body, touching every part. I reach the hem of her pants, but instead of pushing them off, I slip my fingers into them, I start to rub her sensitive area in a circular motion.

"Oh fuck." She moaned.

"You're so wet for me, fuck Katie." I groan and push my fingers into her.

"Oh shit, fuck." She cried out in pleasure.

"Let me fuck you?" I asked, pushing my fingers in and out of her at a fast rate, her back arching and she pushes her hips against my fingers so she takes more off me into her.

"Of course daddy." Wow. I'm so turned on right now. "But wait...let me make you feel good."

She snakes her arm down to my member and grabs it with in her hand, she palms it through my trousers, at a fast pace my trousers increase and are incredibly tight. She fiddles with my button, struggling to undo then, but with a little help from me she has them down as quick as her hands would let her.

My cock bounces up into her face and her smirk increases as her tiny hands wrap around my dick. I hitch at the touch. She moves her hand up and down quickly before bringing it too her mouth. She sucks fast and deep on her knees. Her hands are holding onto my hips as she tries and succeeds to take me all in her mouth. I am deep throating her and my dick is hitting off the back of her throat, she looks up at me through her eyelashes.

"Fuck, Katie, I'm gunna come, you need to stop." But of course she didn't. She continued, sucking quickly, taking me all in. "Shit Katie...."

She pulls away just In time before I was about to empty my load into her mouth. "Do you have a condom?" She looks at me.

"Yeah?" I say, walking over to my draw, she's being feisty tonight, she's acting like she's the one in control, no no baby, I am.

"I'm going to fuck you, so hard, and fast you'll come more than once." I look at her as I roll down the condom. She looks surprisingly pleased by my choice of words.