cuatro

:: Taehyung ;

"Eat a lot!" Jimin said, keeping his head down looking at his food. He ate silently while all of us ate our food happily and loudly. Well, it's his fault anyways. Saying he'll treat us just so Rapmon would stop saying he got no jams.

Don't fool yourself Jimin cause you still got no jams.

"What?!" Jimin slammed his fist down at the table making our bowl of soup shake, almost spilling the whole feast.

Did I just say he got no jams out loud?

"Yes you did- Wait what? I got no- what?" Jimin glared at me, not wanting to hear the word come out from his mouth. Everyone became dead silent while I just kept dumbfounded. Wow, I should stop talking to my subconscious.

"I told you 'you got not jams'?" I slowly asked.

"That's it!" He stood up and left the restaurant. 

I looked at Suga, hoping he would run and chase Jimin but no, all I see was everyone slurping their noodles. No one cared because Jimin already paid.

Poor Jimin.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah, just stop it already. By the way, Jimin still got a lot of food. Unlike his jams." Jin evilly chuckled, covering his 'pretty' mouth. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Anyways, I'll eat it. His money can't be spent for nothing, right?"

"Right."

/ Flashback /

"Where's my Fleur?"

"Taehyung calm down." Suho said. No, how can I calm down when I haven't seen my girl for two days. How? What if something happened to her? What if she got sexually harassed by some bastards? What if she somehow got kidnapped? What if-

"What if she doesn't want to see me anymore?" My voice cracked, earning a sob from me. Suho quickly came to me and here comes the flood of soothing words. "Suho shut up. I'm not going to calm down when I don't know a single shit happening to her right now."

"Hyung, don't be selfish. She's working on her next novel okay? She's also busy with the- uhm news paper stuffs." Jungkook interrupted. He's always nervous and often stutters when he talks about Fleur because he used to like her too.

I looked at him for a mere second then turn back my gaze to Suho's pleading eyes, "N-n-news papers?" I quietly mumbled.

"Yes..yes! News papers, yes!" Jimin chirped in.

"-And novels." Jungkook glared at Jimin.

/ end /

But ever since that novels and news paper stuff, I never heard a single news from her.

[[ EYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. THANK UOU GUYS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING ON MY STORYTY WHAAAAAAH AND TO THOSE WHO ADDED MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST. I HOPE TO WRITE MORE AND BETTER AND TO AVOID GETTING A WRITER'S BLOCK. EHE TAETAE SO CUTE IN THIS CHAP ]] + PARDON*insert jungkook and rapmon's pardon* ME IF I GOT THE CHAPTER NAMES WRONG CUZ IM NOT REALLY SPANISH