knock knock!

Adil was on his chair when his phone rang. He was not surprised because he attends several stupid calls on daily basis as he works at
 "A Finest Telecom Company" as a CSR (Customer Care Representative).He hates his job and pretty popular around his office due to his illness.  

Adil:25 years old

6th feet tall,brown hair,hazel eyes

Does'nt drink but smoke sometimes..

He stayed single since his last girlfriend

left him (due to his comitment to the job)

He has a love of spicy foods n Rihana's Songs and very little else...

While the phone was ringing, He looked at Maria (co-worker) sitting beside him. Adil requests her to help him out by taking his calls.
 He says: I want to get some fresh air. This load full of BS calls are wearing me down. Maria responds: You know Adil, Munawar and I have saved your ass several times but it is kind of getting out of hand. You need to take care of your business yourself. Think about your career and be more responsible. Munawar walks in and joins them while Adil is still trying to convince Maria to take care of his calls. Adil said he needs to visit the bank for some urgent transaction and needs to run some errands.
Maria nodded her head smiling and said alright I will take your calls but this is the last time I am helping you out. Adil walks out the office and runs his errands. He is at home now.

 At night around 11:00pm he hears 3 knocks at his door. Without feeling the need to look through the peep hole on the door he opens it and there is this gorgeous mature lady standing right infront of him wearing a chic black dress.
She has these expressive eyes and pretty looks and looks around 35 years old. Adil asks: Yes Mam, How can I help you? Lady: My name is Mahi. You don't know me I know everything about you. I have been watching you and I want you to carry out a task for me. Adil: What kind of task and what are you talking about?

 Lady: I won't beat around the bush and to put things straight forward. I want you to stalk your boss Mr. Mian Mushtaq for me and I will pay you 10 Lakh. You are already on the verge of loosing your job due to the previous warning you received from Mian Mushtaq about your performance. Work for me instead and make the amount of money what you deserve. Build your career with it and move on. Adil is standing there with his starry eyes wide open in confusion. All of this happening so fast and out of the blue. Lady: If you want to do something for yourself and be successful then take my offer.

 Adil: Oh hello Mam you don't know how dangerous Man he is He will find me and crush me..Alright but out of hundreds of other employees at the company, why did you choose me. Lady: Smiled gorgeously and came closer to Adil as if she is going to hug him but whispers in his ears instead. "You don't know who you are".

          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                          Hey Everyone I hope you all will be fine
                            Well! R you guyss curious about what gonna be happen  next...?
                                                                      Till than..stay connect..... :-)