Undercover!

Adil was so shocked  at what happened with him, Even he don't know anything about Mahi & why she chose him for this task??? he  was totally confused....
"Who was she? And what she was telling you and who were trying to chase her? How do you know her??Maria inquires suspiciously...

And who is Alice??

Adil Look at me & tell me everything?"

Adil replied:

"I don't know what she was saying a few moments ago and I don't know who is bloody Alice? She told me that her name is Mahi.." Adil and Maria went to Adil's place where he informed her about the  whole drama what actually happened with him from few days that how she  hired him for stalking  Mr. Mushtaq and observe his every movement and every action ,"she also promised me that she would give me 10 lacs for taking some photographs of Mr.Mushtaq..Adil kept her hand and lowered his voice: " I was quite nervous that time but I accept her offer because of you...." 
"Maria I really need you in my life and want to give you a best life,you're the only girl that I love the most....I need you... 

Maria was astonished on hearing the truth for which she was waiting since she met Adil,She tried to speak but tears burst out of her eyes,,, finally she lifted her head  Im with you Adil,,Im always with you,caring about you...That is why I took your all calls  and always tried to help you...They both looked at each other while Adil had still hold her hand,, " Adil don't you worry we are together..first of all,,, we should first find out that what is the connection in between Dr. Marwa/Murtaza & Mahi with Mian Mushtaq..

Adil hugs her and  said:" Im ready Maria we will find out what actually a mystery behind Mahi and Mr. Mushtaq"
At the very next day when Adil and Maria having breakfast together, there was a news publish in the morning's newspaper..A girl crashed into a car accident and her name was Mahi.. It was a news on top.. Adil was not surprised,, "It's not an accident.It's a murder case and everyone maybe know it..Someone trying to hide this case and trying to protect Mr.Mushtaq maybe..I'll find out first that who is Dr.Marwa and why she was arguing with Mr.Mushtaq..

Meanwhile, Adil left the house and go out to the place where Adil met Mahi last night  but he found nothing...He was all alone at afternoon...Suddenly he saw two suited, booted Mafia's look men coming towards him and grab him tightly and let him into a car and asked what was she was telling you  last night, tell us If you want to be alive,, Adil replied: "I don't know and seriously I don't know anything about her please let me go." Those men started torturing him physically and asked again and again that what she was telling you last night tell us you would be save..
Finally Adil muttered: "  she was telling me about her name and said: "My name is Alice and I lost in the wonderland" 
 Men ask angrily: "What?"
Adil respond him annoyingly: " she was telling me last night that her name is Alice & I lost in the wonderland"

 Atlast they  set him free and said: "Don't try to be  over smart we are watching you  and don't call police ok..Now you  go back to your home and take the rest and don't try to  involve yourself into stuff like that again....
___________________________________________________________________________________   
                                                                       Sorry for late Guys 
                                                                        Stay connected :D
                                                                      Give you feedbacks :)