Stalking!

Adil was sitting on the Couch & continuously thinking about the lady who left his apartment a few moments before & said him:

"If you're agree for this you would receive 10lac...If you're not agree you can enjoy your life with your annoying Job...Pay Bills n tax..I'll never approach you again..But think it's great opportunity for you n for your future and career.."

She smiled and said: "it's all upto you now.."

Adil take a deep breathe & said: "It's ok Im ready to work with you..

She smiled & said:

"you will stalking your boss at 11am next morning n observe his every move..I'll contact you again on your phone Number & Kindly keep your personal phone on & receive it!! Bye... "

Adil thought "How can this possible someone know me very closely & know my every step, Maybe, it's some kind of Prank A #Youtube thing.."

"Who is she?? & why she choose me for this Maria and Munawar are & other (co-workers) are more eeficient than me & more determined with their work they are not fools like me & She knows me very well and knows all about my office n my colleagues as well..Maybe She's working in my office and doing a prank..Maybe Maria and Munawar are both involve in this act & making fun of me..No Maria does'nt do this she's very serious girl much bound & genuine..Munawar also doesn't do this because he always sings in his untune & unmelodiuos voice..."

However,On the next Morning Adil reach his office so early there was no one in the office except the security guards and some clerical staff he started finding Mahi n checking office record if there was any Mahi or Maheen type named girl in his office but there was no any record found of this name in his office & there was not a single lady like Mahi in his office..Atlast he sat down in his chair and started thinking curiously whats going to happen with me..

at 11am his boss left his room and went out n left the office..Adil looked at Maria again sitting beside him & told her the same story that he was busy for some reason so help him out by taking his calls last time"

Maria respond:"You will never get change Adil ok don't worry.." She smiled and said: "ok get lost!" frankly!

Adil said:"Thank you Maria you're 1 of my best friends ever" Atlast Adil left the room and started following his boss While Mr.Mushtaq was gettin into his Car..Adil started his bike to follow him...Meanwhile, they reached at a local School..There was a large Hall in the School & It was Pvt. trusty fosters home for girls where Mian Mushtaq was invited as a Cheif Guest of a 25th Anniversary of the school..they invited him Because Mr. Mian Mustaq is one of the most honourable and highlighted personalities of the city & he had very strong family & political background...

However Adil was standing in the hall where cermony is held and hide himself from Mr.Mushtaq..Some little girls giving boquet of flowers to Mr. Mushtaq after anniversery he entered in the room where so many servents for hospitality and gave him a cup of tea...

Meanwhile Adil's phone rang Adil answered. it was Shaukat on phone, the laundry man of Adil... Asking about payment....

Adil told him: "

"I'll call you later soon" Sudddenly A young beautiful girl entered the room in which Mr. Mushtaq was sitting & she started arguing with Mr. Mushtaq on something he did'nt get....

Later the girl left the room and looked pretty intense due to their hot discussion before...Suddenly message tone rang on adils phone...Cell phone was not displaying the caller's id. it was quite surperising for him as well....He checked the message reading..It was

"follow the white rabbit and run from this place."

Meanwhile he was thinking that where he would find the white rabbit he saw a white rabbit on the back of the girl's top who was arguing before.Now she was approaching to her car....

He started stalking her..After some moment she stopped at a private medical clinic of Dr. Murtaza....
                       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     Let the suspense get intense :D
                                                                                    Stay tuned!!!!

                                                                    Don't forget giving your feed backs