Sherlock Holmes!

Meanwhile Adil enters in the clininc.It was a big waiting room where no any patient sitting at that time all room was empty...

On the wall all other doctor's names was writen with Dr. Mumtaz...
The girl appeared who was arguing with Mr.Mushtaq in the school few moments before..now she was looking quite fine...

Girl asked Adil "Hello Sir! how can I help you?" "Im Dr Marwa, fiance of Dr. Murtaza well he is not here right now & time is almost over..We are also going to close it."She smiled in a proffesional manner..
Adil Said: "I came here because I have been suffering from headache for last 3 days and tried all kinds of med to get rid of it ."
 Dr Marwa said: " Sorry time is over and I need to go now. Take some aspirin and take some rest . In case you don't feel better , come tommorow during clinic timings.
" Adil said: "Nice to meet you mam and thanks for your advice." Adil forward his hand for handshake but she didn't take it. Adil waited for a moment and then jerked off sheepishly and went out of the clinic.

Adil was feeling himself like #SherlockHolmes heading on a secret mission. All of the sudden it was becoming very interesting and overwhelming for him. He was thinking that what is the story and link behind Mahi, Mr . Mushtaq , Dr Marwa n Dr. Murtaza...

Suddenly a message tone rung on his phone & it was Mahi's message "I have one n only last task for you you will go to Mr.Mushtaq's home at night & take few photographs of Mr.Mushtaq . You'll find camera outside your apartments door in a box. After the task you'll get paid . Now go home and get ready for next task."

Adil went home and picked camera from the box outside his home. He got ready and tuned the camera for night shots. At 10:00 p.m. he went to Mr Mushtaq's home. He peeped from every window of his house to get good view of Mr. Mushtaq for taking his pics. From a suitable angle he started making pictures of Mr. Mushtaq. Meanwhile Dr. Marwa came in from somewhere in the house and started arguing again with him. Adil started making pictures of both people in house until he thought that these are enough pictures so he must leave.

 So he went home with content that his last task is somehow fulfilled and his gonna take the payment very soon. He was thinking how he would give pictures to Mahi (The Mysterious Women)  and get paid. He went to his bed soon and slept like next moment he will be a millionare & becamome a good spy like SherlockHolmes...

Next morning he was getting ready for the office when suddenly his door knocked three times..Adil opens his door..Munawar came & enters in his apartment in very dramatic way and sit..Adil said: "Let's go we are getting already late..."

Munawar  replied: "That they didn't need to go office  today because they'r planning a surprise birthday party for Maria. Adil respond: "Ohh Wow thats great good idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                  Sorry for late

                                                                                                  But Stay conected