Chapter 1

"Good morning Aliana", said my mom.
"No,no let me sleep" I replied.
"It's 7o'clock darling wake up or you'll miss your bus and I'm sure you don't want to miss first day of your 10th class" she said

The moment I heard that it was first day of my 10th class I immediately got up and said "Thank you for reminding me mom, I love you" I said.

"Love you too darling, now go and get ready or you'll miss your bus and your dad won't drop you" She replied sweetly.

I went to take shower immediately.
And came back with a towel covering me. And I was confused what should I wear as it was the last day of my school.
Then I took a nice sleeveless black top and teamed it up with a pair of jeans.
And then I got ready for my school.

It was 8o'clock when I got ready and went downstairs for my breakfast, 'Hi mom, Hi daddyy' I said with excitement.
"Where is my sister?sleeping?" I asked mom.
"YES" my parents replied me.
I started to laugh as yesterday my sister told me that she had an important class today but she missed her class again.
After having my breakfast and left for my school.

So, yeah I have a great bonding with all my family members. They are great and we lived happily and loved each other.

The moment I stepped out of my home, I heard my name, " Alianaaa"called my two best friends from behind.

Ariana and Olivia are my best friends.
Ariana is the one who loves to show off and loves to buy clothes for herself. And she is quite famous so as I am. I don't care about being famous or not.
And Olivia, I know her from my childhood. We were in same class for about 7 years.
And she is a simple girl. But yaa she loves to butter Ariana. Like seriously how could you just butter someone just to get fame. "FAME" the reason I found behind buttering Ariana.
I might be the wrong on my part that I keep these kinds of thoughts in my mind but still. OPINIONS.
But still they both are my best friends.

"Hello people, Wassup?" I replied.
"You know what Ariana has a new boyfriend" Olivia said winking at Ariana.
"Wtf?Seriously Ariana?" I said with a shocked face.
"Yes bro, and can't you keep you mouth shut Olivia." Ariana said with a straight face but as we both were staring at her she started blushing.
"What?When?Who? Who is that guy?" I showered her with questions.
"I'm committed with Taylor." She said.
"Whatttt? He is a type of playboy Ariana.
Are you fucking serious?"
"Yes I'm. He proposed me last
night and I said yes, you know very well Aliana I was looking for a boyfriend for quite long" she said making a puppy face.
"Yes 3 weeks Ariana 3 weeks. It's been a long time. You can't remain single for such a long time know." I said sarcastically.

Ariana made a puppy and an angry face. While I and Olivia started to laugh really hard and board the bus.
When we board our bus Ariana was still standing there with her puppy face.
"Come Ariana I'm sure you don't wanna miss your first day and your boyfriend will be waiting for you. And yaa I love you now come" I said.
Ariana smiled and immediately board the bus "Iloveyoutoo" she said and gave me a hug.

In bus Ariana and sat together while I sat in front of them. Today the weather was awesome and I preferred to peep out of the window rather than listening to those girly talks, gossips which my best friends were doing.

I was quite excited that my 10th class, as it will surely bring something new to me,something special, or someone.
I didn't have a boyfriend till now.
It's not that no one tried on me but I denied everyone because I was waiting for someone for whom I would be having feelings for.

Do vote and comment people. Will post next chapter soon.
And please put this story in your reading list and follow this account.
If any suggestions you can message or comment. Suggestions are always welcome.