Chapter 2

I used to love watching outside the window, while enjoying the wind.
In the morning I loved to stay calm and quite just wanted to be a little alone.

As soon as we entered our school, there was a huss.
"Hi guys! You know what the whole batch is shuffled. And the list is displayed on the Notice Board do have a look. And the shuffling is horrible. All the best guys." said Verona.

Verona was Ariana's best friend. They know each other since childhood.
Verona was a pretty girl. But she always needed fame as per Ariana. She used to tell stories about Verona which truly showed she needed fame. Verona and I were just friends who used to smile at each other. We didn't talked though.

"What the fuck? Are you serious Verona?" Ariana shouted.
"Calm down babes, And yes I'm serious now go and have a look, classes are going to start really soon" Verona said.
"Okayy!! But man that's not fair. They can't do this with us. And Verona I need to tell to something really amazing.
At least something is going right" said Ariana in a sarcastic tone.
"What?What is it?" said Verona with anticipation.
"I'm committed with Taylor. Wohoo." said Ariana while jumping around.
"What?Really Ariana I'm soo happy for you. Congratulations babes." said Verona as she also started to jump with her.
I and Olivia started to laugh really hard like really on them as they were jumping like kids.
"Okay so Ariana, don't you think we should go and have a look at the notice board. Or else we will get late for our classes."
"Yeah cool. Okay so bye babes. Meet you soon." Ariana said while waving at Verona.
After that we three left and walked towards the notice board. It was soo crowded. Everyone was pushing each other.
"I will go and have a look at the board you guys wait here." Ariana said while making her way to the notice board she pushed everyone aside and walked. While standing aside we could see Ariana shouting and jumping there.
"What the fuck is Ariana doing man?" Olivia said with her mouth open.
"I really don't know man. This girl is insane man." I said and we laughed so hard.
While we were talking we could hear Ariana shouting, "Wohoo, Yayyy"
And then Ariana came back and said, "Guys, you know what Taylor and I am in the same section. Yayyy. You guys can't even imagine how happy I am. Wohoo. And what is even more exciting is that Olivia you're in my section babes."
"What?Seriously Ariana? I love you babes" Olivia said with excitement
"I love you too babes. Imagine how much fun we are going to have this session" Ariana said while Olivia came forward to hug her.
And they hugged each other.
"What about my section Ariana? Didi you see that?" I said
"No babes. I totally forgot about that, I was so excited about Taylor being in my section, that I forgot to see your section. I'm really sorry man." said Ariana in an apologizing tone.
"It's okay man. No worries, I will go and check myself" I said and walked towards the notice board. While Olivia and Ariana were busy discussing about what were they going to do in their class.
"What? Shit man. No, this can't happen. I know no one in this class." I said to myself.
I was really upset, What will I do in that class? I know no one in that class. As I walked back, I decided to go to my class as I was feeling very low.
While I was walking towards my class, suddenly Olivia called me,"Alianaaa!! Wassup girl where are you going? And what about you section? Come, we have plenty of time for the classes to start."
"No, it's okay. I just want to be in class before hand. Meet you in the break time if you're free." I sounded a little low but I faked a smile.
Olivia and Ariana understand what the matter was.
"All the best babes. I'm sure you'll make many friends there. Love you Aliana" Ariana said by passing me a flying kiss.
"Love you too" I said and gave them a smile.
As soon as I reached my new class, I took the corner seat and sat there alone.
"What are you going to do Aliana?" I said to myself.
As I watched here and there, only few people were there in the class and were sitting in the group.
"It would be a very difficult task for you Aliana but you'll be able to cope up with this class soon Aliana." I warned and encouraged myself.
After few minutes, the bell rang and the other students started coming to class one by one.
Oh my god I really don't have any friends in my class. I don't know anyone, I know them only by faces never talked to anyone of them.
I do have many friends in my school but in this class I know none.
"Let's hope for the best. Fingers crossed." I said to myself in my mind.

-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×-----×

Heyy guys!!
I hope you're enjoying this story. What do you think will Aliana be able to make through her mew class? Will her class 10th change her and make her life different? Do comment
I know at starting It would be a bit boring,but believe me guys it will get interesting chapter by chapter. Till then, if any suggestions you can message me or comment.

Do support guys. I'm working on this story soo hard. Please do Vote and comment. And please follow this account. The story won't disappoint you I'm sure about that.

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.