Entry 46

"Give me my glove!" I begged to my sister. Anna just stayed still, grasping the glove in one hand.

"Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore." Anna told me, taking a step closer. I took a step back, not wanting to hurt her. But something snapped in me. She couldn't live like this. What about me?! I am the one who has the curse!

"Then leave!"

Anna took a step back from me, hurt flashed across her face, "What did I ever do to you?!"

"Enough, Anna." I folded my arms nervously. We were making a huge scene.

"No," Anna yelled, looking frustrated. "Why? Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of!"

"I said, enough!" I blew my cover.

Ice flew out and came up in jagged spikes, going at Anna. Anna looked so startled and scared. I had to get out. I must leave now!

"Sorcery. I knew there was something dubious going on here." The Duke of Weaseltown glared at me.

I left the castle, hearing Anna say, "Elsa...?" As soon as I left the doors, a cheer and clapping erupted. A huge crowd of the towns people were there looking at me and smiling. If they find out...

"There she is." A voice from the crowd said.

"Your Majesty! Long live the Queen!"

I needed to leave the town! I went through the crowd of clapping people.

"Queen Elsa..."

"Come drink with us."

"Queen Elsa."

"Your Majesty? Are you all right?" A woman with a child looked at me.

"There she is! Stop her!" I whipped around to see the Duke of Weaseltown pointing at me as a group of people from the castle came out.

"Please, just stay away from me.
Stay away!" Another shot of ice came out at him and he feel.

"Monster... Monster!" He quickly got up.

I backed away and touched the fountain. It slowly froze and the water turned to ice, coming at me. People in the crowd had fear in their eyes. I need to leave!

"Elsa!" Someone called after me.

"Elsa..." Was it Anna?

I ran down near the water, Anna chasing after me. I testily took a step on the water and it froze. I took another step. I can walk on water! I began to run.

"Wait, Please! Elsa, Stop!" I heard Anna from the distance.

"Anna! No." The one man she was going the marry said. I ran all the way across the water. As far away from the town as I could. As far away from my old life.