Entry 50

It was a little after midday when I heard the doors to my castle open. Panic flooded in me. I crept slowly down the stairs to see who it was.

Anna.

Of course she'd come looking for me.

"Elsa? It's me... Anna."

I hesitantly walked towards her.

"Anna?" I asked, wondering why she came looking me, a monster.

"Wow... Elsa, you look different... It's a good different...And this place. Is amazing..." Anna said with her eyes fixed on me, then her eyes gazed at my creation.

"Thank you." I told her. "I never knew what I was capable of."
"I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd known..." Anna came closer to me.

"No, it's okay." I instinctively backed away from here. You don't have to apologize. But you should probably go, please." I didn't want her to get hurt.

"But I just got here." Anna frowned.

"You belong in Arendelle." I gave her a weak smile, hoping to convince her to leave.

"So do you." Anna said stubbornly.

"No, Anna. I belong here. Alone where I can be who I am without hurting anybody." It was the truth.

Anna replied hesitantly, "Actually, about that."

I heard a voice coming from outside the castle with startled me. Who cam with Anna?

"58... 59... 60."

"Wait. What is that?" I spoke my mind as a snowman came walking in.

"Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs." The words were familiar to me. I knew that name and look from somewhere. It hit me!

"Olaf?"

"You Built me. You remember that?" Olaf said.

"And you're alive?" My powers made something come to life!

"Um... I think so?" He responded, confused.

"He's just like the one we built as kids." Anna gave me a hopeful smile.

Of course I knew. How could I ever forget the fun we had that night. Our last night we played together. The night that still haunts me in my dreams.

"Yeah!" Olaf exclaimed.

"We were so close. We can be like that again." Anna smiled at me.

I was about to say yes. I wanted to so bad. Then a flashback of Anna jumping on the snow heaps came. Of me yelling Anna as I struck her with my power. The flashback ended.

"No, We can't." I turned away from Anna, feeling scared again. I walked away, "Goodbye, Anna."

"Elsa, wait." I could feel Anna reach out towards me.

"No, I'm just trying to protect you." I told her as I walked up the stairs with Anna following.

Just then, Anna began to sing.

-Elsa