Chapter Eight

Life hadn't gotten any better. Probably worse if Tyler really thought about it.

He'd stopped going to church on Sunday's as he knew he was unclean, but this made his mother more pissed then ever. He visited her rarely and when Ty did, there was always empty alcohol bottles and vomit stains. Not to mention the stench of smoke.

His mother looked like a walking corpse which made him insecure.

It's your fault

You're killing her

Murderer

Of course he had to move quickly past it and shove it to the back of his mind, he had his own problems.

The girls harassment was a routine, he was beaten up once a month, had things thrown at him everyday and slurs where thrown about all the time. He also got a attention from other girls now that tried to seduce him and prove he was straight. He was bisexual, but he hated girls with no dignity.

Things with Josh weren't fine either.

It'd always seemed like sex, parties and everything inbetween.

He just wanted a boyfriend that'd support him and hug him, not one that came to the dorm everynight, frustrated and took it out on Tyler.

Sure, it was fun. But he always had to go to Brendon for moral support.

>>>>>>>

It'd been a long day, Pete and Patrick had got together and Brendon was obsessing over this kid called Dallon he'd started talking too. Tyler never had the time to express his feelings and it was too exhausting for him anyway.

Josh strode into the room, closing the door, eyeing up Tyler with a grin on his face.

"Fuck off. I'm not in the mood" Tyler cursed as his eyes turned back to his T.V.

"Fine, I'll go and jack off then or something" Josh grunted throwing his weight into his bedroom.

Immediately noises sprung from his room, he was trying to make Tyler jealous but Tyler had had enough of it.

"Josh keep it down. You're not getting me in there" Ty sighed, wrapping himself in a blanket which he'd found on the floor beneath him. It was cold and he liked it.

There was a swift knock at the door and Tyler opened it. There was a guy standing there, with bright eyes. He seemed eager.

"Can I help you?"

"Come outside and shut the door"

Tyler did as the guy said, he was taller then Ty and a lot bulkier. He winked before leaning against the wall next to him.

"Hey, I heard you where gay and I wanted to ask you out sometime"

He was attractive but he had Josh

"I'm sorry I can't. I'm not exactly ready for any relationships"

"Well I'm sorry to hear but if you need me its room 71 on this corridor" He leaned forward and pecked Tyler's cheek which made him blush deeply. The guy turned and strode away leaving Tyler in awe.

He scooted back into his- their dorm without saying another word. Josh laid on the couch, spread out, he looked exhausted. Tyler shrugged and snuggled up next to him.

He was all hot and sweaty.

"Where'd you go to buttercup" Josh's voice was deep as he played with Ty's hair. It was a nice change

"Went to see if Brendon was in, he was away. When's your next party?"

"Tommorow"

"Ah, alright"

Tyler wasn't looking forward to it as Josh always dragged him to these parties.

Tyler wasn't ready.

MUWAHAHAHAHAH