Chapter 6

Authors note: there will be Twitter references on here and I will just be making up account I don't know if the usernames other then Nate's  and Sammy's are real so yeah.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashleigh Pov
I wake up snuggled up with my pillow which confuses me because I remember falling asleep in Sammy's arms. I shrug it off and sit up stretching out then climb out of bed and grab my laptop turning it on and pull up Netflix.I put on Bitten which I have grown obsessed with I binge watch it all the time. I sit up against the backboard of my bed and watch the episode I am on. Bitten is definitely a show I don't mind watching over and over again. While the episode is buffering I look around my room and see my brother perched in the doorway.
"Hey trouble" I chuckle and smile at him.
"Hey baby sis what's Gucci?" He replies
"Oh my god Nate never say that phrase again you aren't a white girl or fuck boy" I laugh and he pouts. He walks over to my bed and sits next to me.
"Bitten again? Really sis" he says with a roll of his eyes
"Don't hate on my show" I playfully slap his arm and yawn.
"Still a little sleepy I see" my brother smiles and puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Nate where's my Sammy?" I ask after a while of sitting there watching bitten with him
"He went home his mom called him and needed him to come home to help with chores and stuff" he replies casually
"Oh alright" I reach over to my night stand and check my phone and there's several notifications on my Twitter. I unlock my phone and scroll through my feed while scrolling I find the usual hate saying I'm a slut who whores around behind my brothers back with his friends. I find a few pictures of Sammy Nate and myself at the cemetery today with a lot of hateful comments and I just throw my phone at the wall and I am pretty sure the phone is shattered.My brother jumps a bit shocked by my sudden action and he looks at me.
"What the heck?" He asks
"People are so disrespectful it's bull! There are pictures of Twitter of us from the cemetery with hateful comments about me!" I reply with a burst of tears.
Nate pulls my into a tight hug and rubs my back as I continue to cry. It feels like this day can't get any worse. I cry for a good twenty minutes in my brothers arms the whole time I cry all Nate does is rub my back and sing to me to comfort me. After I am done crying I get up and go into my bathroom for what seems like my millionth bath today.

Sammy's Pov
During my nice nap with Ashleigh my mom called me and ordered me to come home to help with chores. I hated leaving while my princess was asleep especially with today being what it was. I was currently standing at the check out line with my mom at the grocery store I scroll through my Twitter just because I'm bored not really paying attention to what I am reading till I come across a picture of Nate Ashleigh and myself from this morning at the cemetery. The comment completely disgust me it reads, " @Sammysbae: @ashleigh_maloley 's own mom hated her skank daughter she killed herself!"
I read it over and over and every time I do I get angrier, how could one who calls them self a fan of mine do that!? Filled with anger and hurt I quickly tweet out "@Sammywilk: @Sammysbae how dare you say things like that about my GIRLFRIEND ashleigh. She is my world and better then anyone. You are no fan of mine if you say such hateful things about someone I love. I will never ever leave her side" I send out the tweet and lock my phone and walk with my mom to her car and help load the groceries in the backseat. My anger is present on my face and I end up slamming the door shut. It startles my mom and she looks at me with worry and sets her purse and keys down on her seat looking at me.
"Samuel what's wrong you were fine just a few minutes ago." My mom asks
"Some stupid so called fan of mine said some really hurtful things about Ashleigh and they brought up her mom" I tell my mom and sigh
"Well tell you what skip helping me with the rest of the chores you go grab some clothes and such and you go spend a few days over with her and Nate. You know I adore Ashleigh as well and I know she needs you and Nate. Now you go get her some flowers maybe a teddy bear and you go spoil her and cheer her up." My mom says with a smile
"What if I got her a puppy do you think she would like that?" I ask and lean against the car
"That is a little much but if you think she will like it then go for it" my mom ruffles my hair and gets in the car.
I jump in my seat ready to go home excited to go pick out a puppy that will be for my amazing girlfriend. The ride home seems to take forever I grab as many bags as possible and run inside then set them down and run upstairs to my room grabbing my duffle bag throwing a bunch of clothes and boxers in it zip it up run over to my closet open up my lockbox and grab a few hundred dollars shove it in my pocket grab my laptop head phones all my chargers a few snapbacks and put them in a backpack I grab a few extra pair of shoes put them in my duffle bag. After checking if I have everything I pick up my bags run downstairs kiss my moms cheek pick up my keys and run out to my car and drive to the pet store.

Ashleigh's Pov
After my millionth bath I wrap a towel around my body and another one around my hair and walk over to my closet I put on a tank top some fuzzy lounge pants and put on my grey property of Sammy Wilk pullover and dry my hair. I go downstairs to the kitchen and grab a water bottle and muffin and sit at the table. I pull the paper away from the muffin and take a small bite. The front door opens and closes and I hear a pair of keys being tossed on the table by the door and shoes being taken off and I assume it's one of Nate's friends like Swazz or Tez.
"Baby! Where are you?" Sammy calls out
I quickly jumps out of my chair and run to the door where I see Sammy there with a big smile and in his arms a small green eyed chocolate lab puppy.
"Awe Sammy it's adorable who does it belong to?" I smile and ask Sammy
"He's ours baby you can name him whatever you like I thought you might need something to pick up you up I saw the posts on Twitter and those people don't matter." Sammy hands me the puppy and pulls me into a hug
" I love you so much Sam thank you" I smile and kiss his cheek and pet the little puppy.
Nate comes downstairs and looks at the puppy and smiles
"Sammy did you buy my sister a puppy?" Nate asks and Sam nods
"Let's name him duke" I say with a smile and the boys nod.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: hey guys sorry I have been gone for so long school has started and it's been hell I have had a lot of problems with bullying and such and a lot of home problems but I'm back and I'm gonna try and write again. Hope you enjoy this.
-Ashleigh