when you meet

You are a scavenger on the jakku planet. You are diffrent than the people on jakku. You love scavenging for stuff. You always get alot of food. One day was diffrent. Jakku got attacked. You hold your lightsaber in your hand and it glowed a bright red. Your father was incharge for the first order but he died. You escaped and made peace with the jakku people. I ran up and hid in the shadows. "Were is Starlord." A ship landed and a really attractive guy came out. "Hey Ronin come get me." He ran and ronins men started shooting. I felt like I had to help. I jump down and start attacking ronins men. He looks at me as I force choke them and smack them agianst each other. I drop them and smile . One shoots a laser beam at me and I stop it and force it back. Ronin ship retreats and the guy walks over and has a mask on his face. He clicks a button on the side and it comes off. "Thanks for the help. The names Peter Quill but my super hero name is starlord. What's yours." I smile. "Y/n L/n." "You should call me some time." I nod. "I will." He clicks the earpeice and gives me his number. He's almost to his ship when I yell. "Will I see you agian." He nods and jumps on his ship. I hear noises and cock my head to the side. "Rocket please tell me your not making another bomb." That was the last thing I heard before the ship flew away. Then I thought and said. "Who the hell is Rocket."