he comes and gets u.

I was done scavenging for the night so I went home. I walk to my closet and pack a bag. I put my bag on and grab my lightsaber and pistol. I walk outside and its dark.  I was walking for so long until I heard a ship above my head. It lands and starlord walks out. "Need a ride." I giggle. "How'd you know." He shrugged. "A hunch I guess. I walk to him and hug him. We walk in and I'm greeted by a....raccoon. "Hi you must be Y/n my names Rocket." I smile. "Its nice to meet you Rocket. Were you really making a bomb yesterday." He nods. "Yeah I was gonna put it in a box but mr. Stuckup here didn't want me to." I giggle and we walk through the ship and I smile. "I bet if I had a blacklight this ship would look like a Jackson poet painting." I say laughing.  When I turn the corner I see a really muscly guy and a green girl. "Hi." They smile and wave. I turn to Peter and smile. "Is there a place I can put my stuff." Starlord smile. "This way." We walk down a corridor and he smiles. "This is where you will sleep." I nod and he smiles. He walks out and I put on my white skirt that is slit for my legs and I put on my strapless white crop top and smile. I might like it here after all.