you guys get attacked

We were in the air flying when a guy grabbed me. His face was blue and black he took a dagger and stabbed me. I couldn't breathe. Starlord ran and when he saw me he grew pale. Ronin pulled the dagger out of my side and jumped out the window. I just stood there and lifted my shirt and my wound was healing. He rubbed his fingers through his hair and ran to me. He hugged me and I didn't think before placing my lips on his. I imediantly pull away. "Sorry I j-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine. All off a sudden hooked on a feeling came on and we started dancing. *hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing-lips as sweet as candy.* He spins me slowly. "Your lips really are sweat as candy." I giggle. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. As the song ended I smiled and kissed his lips. "You know starlord your a really good dancer." He smiles. I sense something come towards us and I get up and see rocket and the others. The others gasp leaving me confused. "Llook down." I look down and gasp. My hair was red and my clothes looked a lot like Peters. "Your eyes." My eyes turn from red to a bright emerald green. My nails turn black and my second to last finger was red with blue. "My curse is gone." I jump up and down. "Wait what curse." I breathe In. "When I was a baby my father had put a curse on me. He said that if I didn't find love before I turned 40 I would die." "How old are you." I smile. "35, why" Peter smiled. "I'm 36." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kisses my head. "Guess that means your stuck with me." I smile. "Good, I'm glad."