Chapter 05

If you noticed,the first four chapters are just fillers,so beginning in this chapter everything will be getting interesting. The picture above is almost alike to the mansion I picture in my mind.

So enjoy! ♥♥♥

*unedited

I didn't sleep when I finished my dinner. The food is just delicious by the way. I decided to walked around the mansion. This is just a good opportunity! I went out quietly and looked around. The hall is very quite and there's not enough light. However,still determine I walked and passed several doors. I didn't try to open it because I'm afraid that it's someone's room. I don't want to disturb their sleep and I don't want someone to ruin my chance to roam around this beautiful mansion.

I walked silently as I admire the things I see. Everything are antique but some are modern. There are vases carved with beautiful flowers and are placed on a rosewood tables with fresh flowers on it. There are deer's head pinned on the wall. The wallpaper's color is just right. The red carpet is very soft to my feet.

I found myself walking down the stairs to the first floor. There are couch,glass table and flat screen television that occupied the living room. There's also a chimney that I didn't notice the first time I came here. It was made of bricks. I made my way to the dinner area. There are a lot of long rosewood tables. Maybe like 20 and a hundred chair? How many people lived here? I wondered in my mind.

I walked backed and then spotted the piano. I run in excitement and sit in front of it. I touched the keys softly then begun pressing it. This time I played the keys for All of me of John Legend. I love that song very much. The words used are very deep but the message is very clear. I was finished again to the chorus when a voice spoke up. I was surprised and pressed the wrong keys again,creating a loud noise that echoed to the room.

"Sorry." I mumbled and looked at the guy in the shadows. It was Blaze actually. This moment is dèjá vu.

"Its fine. Why are you playing anyway in the middle of the night?" He asked.

"Nothing. Sorry if I waked you up." I mumbled quickly.

"You didn't. I wasn't asleep at all with your scent all over the place." He explained. Wait..what? My scent? I frowned at him then he just realized what he said. He cleared his throat.

"I mean---",I interrupt him. I should asked what does he meant but instead I said.

"What do I smell like? Is my scent gross?" I blurted out. Stupid me again. He then chuckle and it was sexy. I blushed to my thoughts and tried to hide it. Great Sofia! Just great!

"No. Yours is like lavender with a touch of pomegranate. It was very sweet actually." He said and I see his lips curved into a smile. I also returned him the smile. "What were you playing anyway?" He suddenly asked.

"All of me by John Legend. Haven't you heard that song?" I asked him and he shake his head. I made an 'O' shape and looked at the piano. Then a brilliant idea pop on my mind."Do you want to hear it?" I asked him. He didn't respond but he came out of the shadows and sit beside me. He's still wearing those shades though. It was weird and I want to asked him about it. Maybe later. I don't want to ruin this moment.

I sighed and played again the piano but this time I will sing. After the intro I begun to sing.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out.
Got my head spinning,no kidding
I can't pin you down.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride.
And I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me.
But I'll be alright.

My head's underwater but I'm breathing fine.

'Cause all of me loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I give my all to you
Your my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you.

I finished the song and the room was filled with silence again. A comfortable silent. I looked at him but I really can't tell what's in his mind. People are just hard to read when their eyes are hidden. However there's a smile in his lips. I think he likes the song.

"It was beautiful. The song and the way you play is just breath taking." He finally said. I blushed in his complement. Not everyday that I get complement like that.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I shove my hair to the side.

"I didn't get your name." He suddenly blurted out.

"Sofia." I answered immediately.

"Sofia. You have a very beautiful name." He said. The way he mention my name is very different. There was silence again but I like it that way. I played the keys while he just sit beside me,listening. I just feel good beside him. Blaze. His name keeps on running in my mind. Then out of the blue I started to wonder how I get here.

"Blaze? How did I get here?" I asked as I stopped playing the piano.

"I found you in the forest and brought you here." He answered immediately. The green eyes are his?

"What are you doing in the forest?" I asked.

"I should ask you the same Sofia. What are you doing in the forest by yourself?" He asked back. Smart guy.

"I-I saw this..w-wolf..and follow him." I shrugged. He might think that I am stupid. I looked at him and he seems to be uncomfortable. Did I say something wrong?

"You might say I'm crazy but I saw this wolf yesterday. He jumped off in front the road then just disappear but he left prints of his paws. I never seen a large wolf before." I said remembering the wolf. He didn't say anything so everything turn into an awkward moment. I moved uncomfortable in my seat this time.

"Be careful next time Sofia. There are things that you will not expect to come and happen." He said emphasizing the word thing. I just frown on what he said. Then he stand up and left without looking back at me. What was that all about? Confused and curious I went back to my room and sink into my bed. His words are still bothering me.