chapter 7

demi's pov

Zayn didn't wake up next to me, why would he anyways I just had hope that he would stay at least to ask me how I'm feeling, I also wanted to thank him for staying with me. I got of my bed and walked to my restroom the first thing I see is the reflection of my face in the mirror. I sigh seeing my red puffy eyes from crying last night and a big bruise in my cheek,I start crying remembering what my dad did last night. I hear pounding on my door and quickly wash my face.

"who is it "I yell waiting for a respond but instead I see Lidia coming inside my room

"we're leaving in forty minutes weirdo, woah what happened to your face it looks uglier than usual "she says fixing her hair, I notice her looking really nice

"leave me alone Lidia "

"why, are you gonna go cry to your mom "

"just stop "I say with a fragile voice

"what's that you can't? oh yeah she's dead "I look up at her with shock how can someone have such a cold heart. I say nothing trying not to cry .

"aww what's wrong did I hurt your feelings, look I'd love to hang around and talk but I need to get ready for school and you too

...

....

...

....

school ..i have school today oh no.i quickly go to my closet wearing a guns n roses shirt with a huge jacket on top of it and skinny jeans with my same old rusty converse .The last thing I would want is to stand out and I know exactly how to manage that I've been doing that all my life. I know my eyes are puffy but I really don't care right now. I just want to get through this day without crying. I still can't believe how cruel Lidia treated me earlier. I can't stand living with her. What she said to me about my mother was cold.

~~

I walked into the school building ducking my head down and staying close to a crowd i pulled the sleeves of my sweater,the last thing i would want is to give everyone another reason to pick on me. Dont look up. Dont look up. Dont look up. I kept repeating that in my head as if my life depended on it. I walked into the class as early as possible that way no one will have all their attention on me.

"Ummmm im new here "i say in a low whisper to the teacher. Shes tall with dark brown hair fixed into a ponytail,skinny extremly slinny ,her eyes blue but theres nothing beautiful about it she looks angry.

"Okay go sit,in the back ,right there"she said her long skinny finger pointing at a desk far away from the class. Which was perfect for me,i walked to the back of the room sitting down noticing how the class filled up in seconds. I got some stares nothing major maybe they thought i was just another weirdo that they havent noticed this whole school year. I ducked down so i wont see the faces of our fucked up society i felt a body sit down next to me i didnt bother to look. That was until i heard a sad sigh i turn around and see a girl with red puffy eyes and her eyes are full of sadness and hurt. Is that how i look? What or who caused so much pain in her life,she looks familour too familour.

"Hi im selena"the girl said in a whisper

"Hi im demi,im new here"i say back

"Oh ..............in that case i'll give you the best advice ----what ever you do STAY AWAY FROM---"

"ZAYN MALIK!!!!!" The teacher shouts loudly which causes us to turn around

"What a unpleasnt surprise,get to class"the teacher says madly

Wait zayn ,thats zayn he comes to this school what?

"Well they kicked me out ,and said to chill here for a while"zayn stood there his body leaning in the wall