Answers Starting to come out...

I, Mr Stevenson and Mrs Walker were sat around a table.

Well, I burst into tears again. It's ok take it slowly... Well, Everyday I wake up feeling like rubbish, I'm scared of what the day ahead is going to be like... I get ready and I walk out the door looking around for a group getting ready to do this to me... I'm so frightened. I haven't done anything wrong they just pick on me because I'm an easy target and I don't fight back I run to school crying my eyes out after. I Pause for a few seconds...

...They threaten me and say if I tell anyone they will get me a lot more worse than this I'm so scared I HATE MY LIFE! Who did this to you? We need to know? A group of girls from this school I don't know them all the main group leader is Hannah Smith but she's going to get me again because I told someone I'm so scared please just leave it... You don't have to be scared, I promise you we will sort this out, I'm furious...

So all this time its been Hannah Smith and her group doing this to you? Yes, but I daren't tell anyone. I burst out crying... and ran off and hid in the Disabled toilet until id calmed down. 20 minutes later I opened the door, Hannah Smith and her Group stood there. I was so scared, I know what you did, you told the teachers what we did to you. Hannah Grabbed me by the neck and pinned me up against the toilet door and whispered "You wait till tonight on you walk home, you will regret this!" She let go of me and walked off, I dropped down to the floor bursting into tears my friend Megan walked through the door. Omg, what's happened come here Jess and gave her a big hug. It's Hannah and that group isn't it what they said to you? They... They told me I'm going to regret telling a teacher and they will get me on the way home tonight. This has to stop you have to tell someone!