chapter 9

Camilas p.o.v.

After mine and Laurens little moment, we got in the car to head off to Allys. The whole ride me and Lauren held hands and I couldn't really complain. Every few seconds I'd turn to look at Lauren to see that she still had a smile on her face. "Whats got you so happy Jauregui?" I asked over the faint music playing through the radio.  Without a second thought she turned to look at me and said "You." At that point I couldn't help but blush so I looked down at my phone opening snapchat and looking at my recent stories. "Don't hide your blush babe." Lauren tells me while squeezing my hand. "Well if you keep saying shit like that I cant help it baby." I say while changing to my front camera. "Have I told you that you're gorgeous?" She says while stopping at a red light. "I really wanna kiss you Laur." I say while picking up my phone, "Well whats stopping you Camz?" She asks while licking her lips. "Nothing I guess." I say while leaning in to peck her lips. "You make me happy baby girl." She says before kissing my nose. Then she turns her attention back to the road, and I turn mine back to my phone where I recorded the whole thing.

Saving the video, I captioned it "baby baby baby 😍❤️" and posted it on my story. Yes, me and Lauren weren't officially dating, and I knew that people were going to ask, but I didn't care. We didn't need titles to show how we feel for each other. "What are you doing?" Lauren asks cutting my thoughts off, "Oh, nothing. Just check snapchat when we get Allys ok?" I say while looking at her side profile which is absolutely stunning. "Uh.. ok?" She responds while pulling into Allys driveway.

Walking in we hear the girls upstairs laughing, making our way to her room, we stop in front of her door to see Normani and Ally wrestling and Dinah sitting at her desk laughing her ass off. "Woah, what the hell did I miss?" Lauren asked from beside me. "Just these two dumb asses fighting over which movie to watch." Dinah says before turning to look at her phone. After a few minutes Ally and Normani calm down so we all make our way downstairs to the living room to watch a movie, Ally was in a pretty bad mood considering her lost to Normani making us watch Stuck in Love. "Mani only won by default, I had to pee really bad so I gave up." Ally stated from her seat on the recliner. "Oh shut up Ally, we all know I won fair and square." Normani says from love seat where her and Dinah are tangled up in each other, having found their spots for the movie. "Whatever Mani, lets just get on with the movie."

"Come cuddle." Is all I hear from Lauren before she pulls me by the waist and covering us with the blanket that Ally threw at us. "Your hair smells good babe." Lauren says while placing her face in the crook of my neck. "Well, that's what shampoo does for you." I say while giggling feeling Laurens breath tickle my skin. "Don't be so sarcastic." She whispers before placing soft kisses from my neck to my jaw to my ear. "Sarcasm gets you know where." She states before pushing me away and covering herself with the blanket. "Hey! That's not fair!" I say with a pout, well you shouldn't have been such an ass a few seconds ago." She says while winking at me. "Fine then, I'll go cuddle with Ally." I say while walking towards the recliner to sit with Ally. "Fine then." Lauren states while getting comfortable on the couch.

Laurens p.o.v.

Camz will be back in a few minutes, I know she will. Since me and Dinah cant stay the night with the rest of the girls, were going back to my place since we have Saturday practice tomorrow. "Dj, what time are we gonna head out?" I ask. "Uh, after the movie if you want Lo?" She says while pulling Normanis body closer into hers. "Alright." I say while looking at Camz whose practically squishing Ally. I know she'll break in a few minutes. So, doing my best to not look at her, I grab my phone and open snapchat watching a bunch of peoples stories not really interested, then I see Camilas name and watch her story to see a gorgeous picture of her, which I cant help but smile at. Thinking that was it I was pretty content, then I see a video of us in the car, not knowing that she recorded our little moment I cant help but smile, and look up to see her. What I didn't expect was to come face to face with a smiling Camila.