Chapter 4

~ Asia ~
Asia awoke to an empty feeling in her chest, one she understood completely. Her father had died in the raid. She never once imagined her life without her father guiding her through the trials of life.

Her eyes wandered through the vehicle realizing she was indeed alone, the car had seemingly been parked in a parking garage. She looked down at her feet and rummaged through her bags. She changed into a pair of skinny jeans and threw off her dress to put on a silk shirt.

After finding some killer heels in her bag she fixed up her hair before the boys had returned. They came with a room key and a briefcase. Asia glanced at the case with a questioning glance before Jace shook his head before motioning for me to get out.

They took in my new appearance quietly before Antonio softly clapped his hands and mumbled something about me looking hot. Erick gave him a look before they started to unpack the vehicles with our belongings.

Upon entering the hotel the staff quickly tended to our needs and brought our bags up to the room while we finished checking in. The hotel is apart of a local coven here in Germany. We had traveled through various countries while my body prepared itself to become queen.

Once business had been finalized we relocated to our room on the 51st floor which happened to be a sweet in it of itself. Much like that of a presidential sweet just much larger and more exclusive. Covens were known to create alliances and thankfully my father had created many.

After unpacking each of us sat in the living room as Jace pulled out the briefcase to explain our next plan of attack. Apparently my father had known this day was fast approaching and was a few steps ahead of his attackers. He had packed me and my guards fake passports, various amounts of cash and bank account numbers, even the address for the American coven we were relocating too.

Tears began to free flow down my cheeks as my mind began to think of the sacrifice my father made for me. The sacrifice my whole coven made for me.

"Asia we need to book our flight immediately. The hard work everyone participated in for this day cannot be wasted." Erick was right. Time cannot be lost due to feelings.

"Book the earliest flight tomorrow." My voice came out weak but I knew in time it would grow to show great power.

Peter nodded his head and pulled out a cell phone and began to type away, his fingers moving as fast as possible. Within minutes he alerted us of our morning flight at 6:30. In the meantime we needed new clothes, castle attire will not be fitting in a new country.

After locking everything well more than twice, thanks to Jace being paranoid, we officially were able to leave the hotel with our credit cards in hand. On mine specifically I had more than 4 million dollars at hand, my coven was small but we collected lots of money over the years as my father and grandfather before me were both good with budgets and business.

It was almost 11 pm by the time we finished getting new luggage bags and new clothes fitting of each of our styles. The boys had convinced me to purchase more jeans and shirts rather than dresses so I found myself getting high heels to find the outfits a little classier. At some point that afternoon I was also talked into purchasing converse and even new brands of makeup sold in the US such as bare minerals, even getting a haircut was an option.

While two of the boys picked up mens clothes, Jace accompanied me to get my hair died a shade of dark brown, rather than my natural black and to purchase blue contacts.

The blue contrasted greatly against my natural black eyes, something very rare that I prized after inheriting it from my mother. The contacts however made me seem normal and would help against hiding my identity from the outside world.

My tattoos were displayed nicely with my various short sleeve shirts and dresses I purchased and I found myself loving the change.

After retiring to the hotel we all finished packing and took short naps before having to leave the hotel at 4 to make our way to the airport. Being early is like being on time, being on time is like being late. No one wanted to get up as early but we all settled for sleeping on the flight.

We opted to keep a low profile by not taking a private plane but rather commercial, even if it would be first class. Money was something we were used to, despite their past of being a warrior they were groomed at early stages of being my guard. They understood the life that came with it, one of nobility and class.

That didn't stop them from acting out and slacking off from time to time. As the new queen I needed to learn the ways of my title before I can bring my coven from the grave and reclaim my castle from those mangy dogs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading thus-far! Love ya!
-Katie