2

A month went by and I hadn't necessarily forgotten about him, but I had calmed down.
I started my freshman year with a great start. I was surprised because I couldn't remember the last time I had actually wanted to go to school, but high school made me want to. I loved the new freedom and I liked my classes for the most part. I wasn't sure I was gonna do okay in Geometry because I was taking it in one semester and the teacher was tough, but I made it okay. I was also taking Art I, World Geography, and Computer Applications this semester. Each class was 90 minutes, and compared to middle school where they were 55 minutes, it was tough, but I got used to it.
It was the second day of school when I saw him again.
Me and some friends were hanging out in the library waiting for first bell to ring like we've always done. I wasn't really talking to anyone and I was just looking out the windows that surrounded three sides of the library into the hallways. And he walked by. And he was talking to this kinda pretty but not really blond girl. I was really hoping it wasn't, but it was her. Madison Chestnut. Girlfriend of Carson Peck.
Of course, I didn't know it was her until a few days later when I told my friend Trinity that I had a crush on him. She said she knew that Madison was dating Carson.
Trinity told me that she was in Individual Development with him, and for their first project, she was his partner. They pretty much just said a few things about each other and stuff like that. He doesn't like to read (like most teenage boys), he was born in New York and his favorite color is orange.
A few days later she said they had a project where they had to draw a picture of their house and just say some more things about themselves to the class. She told me that he drew a picture of a house with a hole in front of it. He talked about it then proceeded to tell the class that there wasn't actually a hole in front of the house. And that wasn't actually his house, it was just a random house he drew.
She told me another thing about how at the end of class there's like twenty minutes and you can just do what you want and there's a seating area that try can sit at and that he has a specific spot that he sits in every day and one time this girl in my grade, Jordan, (a true bitch through and through that once thought she was the coach of soccer team we were both on and tried to tell me what to do and I told her to fuck off) sat in his chair and he was like, "You gonna move?" And she said no and he kind of just sadly walked back to his desk and sat down and she laughed and got up and he went and sat down in his chair.
When she told me those stories I just laughed and said that he's such a dork. (He really not, he's actually really athletic and popular and all that crap.)
Trinity told her friends older sister who's in the same grade as him that I liked him and she said, "Seriously, he's really snobby."
And Trinity argued back that he's not and he's funny and her friends sister said, "Trust me I know I grew up with him." And I was kind of just awkwardly standing in the back.
Trinity ended up giving me Madison's Facebook and every now and then I go on there and stalk her.
And that's about how my first month of high school went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so imma say something, this is actually a true story about mah life. Kay so if I don't update for a while it's prob cuz literally nothing's happened. And this is actually how everything in my life is happening and is going to happen. So if this story goes absolutely nowhere, I am terribly sorry. I guess it's more of a diary than a fanfic story or whatever but oh whale. And p.s. My heart starts breaking in the next chapter, just warning u. Kay bai.