Day 1 - Part 1

*beep *beep *beep *beep
     I quickly get up at the sound of my alarm. God, it is so annoying. I swiftly took of my covers and quickly got dressed in my t-shirt and classic jeans. I also threw on a cute flannel. Just because I'm striving for success doesn't mean I can't look good while doing it.
"Good one Lea. Why am I talking to myself."
I quickly grabbed everything I needed for the day and ran downstairs. I am always exactly 20 minutes early too school. School starts at 8 and it was 7:30 right now. It takes 10 minutes to get to school. Once I got downstairs my little sister, Cal and my mom came into view.
"Morning Mom, Cal"
"Good morning Lea," they replied in unison.
"I'm heading off"
I kissed my sisters forehead and my mom's cheek and I set out to my beautiful silver Nissan. My car was like my baby. It was the last gift from my father before... before the incident happened. Five steps out of my house I was greeted by none other than the Mace High's golden boy, Levi Cunningham. I have no time for things like him and dating so I ignore all my courtiers. Even tho Levi was hottest guy in school and when I mean hot I mean, dark blue eyes, dark luscious hair, and a sexy jawline. What the heck are you thinking Lea. Get your head in the game. It's probably my hormones. Why am I talking to myself again.
*Clears throat*
"Good Morning Lea. Do you need a ride to school?" asked Levi.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. SHOOT. It's 7:35. I'm already 5 mins late. Stupid hormones. Stupid thoughts about Levi. This is wasting my time. I ignore Levi and quickly rush to my car and speed off to school. Hopefully I don't get a ticket. I mean 80 mph isn't too fast right ?
><><><><><><><><><><><>
*Levi's POV

"Good Morning Lea. Do you need a ride to school today?" I asked.
She gave her a charming smile and she looked like she was staring into space. 30 seconds pasted and I decided to do something to at least get her attention. So I cleared my throats. She looked like she snapped out of it and pulled out her phone. What the heck is she doing? Her eyes bulged and she ran off to her car and sped away. What just happened? She just ignored me. That never happens to me. What the hell? This is gonna be harder than I thought. I hop into my black Mercedes and drive too school pondering on how I'm gonna get that odd girl to love me. This is gonna be a long 20 days.
*******************************
Hey guys. I've decided to write a story. Yay. Haha Anyway tell me what you think. :)
Bye for now.
[chloe]