So This is What Purgatory Looks Like

One of my favorite things in the world is to let my hair whip through the wind. I never realized how much more amazing it would feel on a motorcycle. Then of course there is the added bonus of the person who I'm currently hanging on tightly to the back of but I'm trying not to think about how amazing that is too.

Wait what am I doing? This guy is a pervert who probably only wants to get in to my pants. Why else would he offer to drive me on his motorcycle to school each day? Hate to burst your bubble guy but that an't gonna happen. I think to myself. This probably would have been way more convincing to myself if I wasn't bear hugging the guy right now.
On our way, I spot a cemetery not far from where I live. For a half of second, I swear I saw it glowing with blue circles but I blink and it's gone. I'm so out of it in the mornings I think to myself. Soon enough we pass it up and I go back to enjoying this experience.

I might be enjoying this bike ride but it terrifies me as well as excites me. Evan speeds up a bit and I let out a squeak and wrap my arms tighter around him. I feel a chuckle that vibrates the front of my body that is currently smashed against his back. My face lights up but I don't relax my stance until I see we have reached our destination.

Evan parks the bike and takes his helmet off. I watch as he runs his fingers through his hair and then looks back at me. "You know you can let go of me now." He says with that trademark smirk. I come to my senses enough to stop staring and release my bear hug on him.

I take my helmet off and try to hide the blush on my face. "I knew that. I was just preoccupied with checking out my new school. So this is what purgatory looks like." I say trying to hide the fact that I was staring at him. He laughs at my comment and I think he didn't notice my lie.

damn that laugh was sexy I think to myself. How the fuck can a laugh sound sexy?!? Get it together Cassandra he's just a boy. My conscious says. I shake my head to clear my thoughts as well as to fix my hair.

Him and I get off the bike and I hand the helmet back to him. "Thanks for the ride but I could have taken the bus" I say finally looking at the school. It's not as big as my old one and looks like it doesn't hold that many students.

"Don't worry about it sweet cheeks. I'm sure you can repay me some other time." He says getting off the bike wiggling his eyebrows. Cue the dramatic eye roll. "Yeah whatever. So can you point me to the front office or are you gonna be difficult and not help a girl out?" I say crossing my arms in all seriousness. "Right this way my lady." He says dramatically pointing towards the double doors at the front of the school.

I begin walking towards where the idiot pointed and he falls into step beside me. We walked inside and I got to say people here must love to stare. Walking down the hallway, all eye are on us. As I walk passed Evan puts his arm around me which relaxes me and begins walking down the hallway.

"Ok what the hell are you doing?" I say as my face lights up as I see more eyes on us. This school isn't gonna be like what your used to. As you can tell, everybody knows everybody so you'll be the odd one out. Trust me when I say this will help you" he says like its the most logical thing in the world. He leans in close enough so that his hot breath fans my face. "Don't act like you don't enjoy this Cass." He leans back and flashes me on of his signature smirks. To be honest I was enjoying it but this idiot an't gonna have that kind of power over me.

I stop suddenly and get on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear. "One. Those girls that are witnessing this lovely encounter don't look to be enjoying it so that's not gonna help me make friends." "Two" I say and I remove his arm from around me. " my name is Cassandra not Cass and I don't need your charity. I've been through tougher shit in my life sir than going to a new school." His face seemed to falter a little at that part. "And three." I say walking away from him towards the door marked office.