Who is Harry

Trigger warning:
Abuse, suicide, anger. It's just overall sad. Beware.

Harry lived in a home, not his home, he had never had one. His parents died when he was a baby in a car crash. Harry was at his aunt Petunia's at the time. They took Harry in as their own, until something in them changed.
Harry only found solitary in his sleep, when he felt nothing. The days were filled with hard work and the nights were beatings. Harry's uncle was an angry man. He didn't know how to handle his anger. No one knew what he was always angry about but Harry grew up thinking it was him.
Harry was the broken piece to an already completed puzzle.
He never understood why his uncle, commonly referred to as 'sir'. 'Yes sir I'll do the dishes', Harry was the Cinderella of the family. Locked into a closet. He had a bed and he had clothes so he was happy for that. Nights were freezing but he was still pleased he had anything.
Harry remembered the first time Uncle Dursley hit him. He was four years old and had spilt water at the table. Dursley's face turned a bright red as he gripped his wet silverware. His eyes pinched together and his fat rolls shaking around his face. "DAMNIT YOU FUCKING FILTHY KID" he finally screamed. Harry stood up quickly and started apologizing, stumbling on the S's. Aunt Petunia looked at her husband in surprise as his hands wrapped around Harry's throat. Harry begun to cry silently, clawing at his uncle's hands, begging to be let go. His uncle threw him against the wall and he woke up with dried blood on his head and a scar that looked like a weird Z. Harry needed stitches but it didn't matter to anyone else.