~Ten~

Jimin POV

-Time skip-

"A~ I heard someone has a girlfriend," Hoseok said as soon as he got out of his room and into the living room. The whole of Bts had been hanging out in the living room. All of us sat on the couches and played with our phones. Suga Hyung was sleeping on my shoulder.

"Mwo?? Nugu??" Jin Hyung was excited. Jungkook continued looking at his phone, while everyone else was looking around.

"A~ Kookie~ It's you, right?" I playfully teased him. He tried to hide his smile, "Aniyo."

"A~ Don't lie," Hoseok Hyung sat on the couch beside me and showed me his phone screen. It was a picture. It was Jungkook and a girl holding hands. Jungkook was looking at her, smiling and the girl was also smiling as she held an ice cream. I smiled at that and laughed cheekily and Hoseok Hyung showed the rest of the members.

"A~" We all shout at the same time and I threw a popcorn at Jungkook.

"Ah, waeyo?" He whined.

"Our Kookie is grown up, aye?" I threw another popcorn at Jungkook. He caught it with his right hand and ate it. I could tell he was hiding his smile and red face.

"Don't just sit there. Tell us," Namjoon Hyung said.

"About what," his eyes not off the phone.

"He's probably texting her," I chuckled.

"Hajima~" he whined, hiding his smile as he teased him even more.

"We won't stop until you tell us," Namjoon Hyung said.

"Fine," Jungkook locked his phone as he repositioned himself on the couch.

Everyone's attention was on him. Even Taehyung. Even Suga Hyung. I didn't know when he even woke up.

"Her name is YeJin. She sits next to me in class," Jungkook said.

"Ooh.. Is this one of those 'love at first sight' stories," Hoseok Hyung interrupted.

"Aniyo. She seemed kind of shy to sit next to me. Our class always has to do pair work," Jungkook continued.

"Ugh I hate pair work. I sit next to a girl. She fangirls in class, what more doing a project alone with her?" Namjoon interrupted in disgust.

"Well yeah. We did a lot of pair work. And we always have to be alone together in the library because I didn't want to bring her home, here and her parents didn't allow any boys in the house.

Soon, we became friends. I actually had some feelings for her. Only a little. But it was obvious that she likes me more than I like her," Jungkook said.

"How?" Jin Hyung interrupted.

"Like.. She gets all shy when I look at her. She gets excited when we need to do pair work. She would touch me or playfully hit me. Like how those types of girls flirt. Anyway, she told me to have lunch with her after school one day. We went around the streets and had fun. We tried all the street food, went to an arcade. After that, we went to a park. Somewhere quiet," He said.

"Oh~ The part is comingg," Hoseok Hyung got excited.

"Well we had ice cream and sat on a bench. The park was actually quiet. There were only like a few people and they were pretty quiet. She lay her head on my shoulder and.." Jungkook said. The members started holding their breaths as Jungkook continued his story, "She held my hand and confessed."

"How did she confess??" Jin Hyung was getting excited.

"She look at me and said.. "Jungkookie.. I.. Actually like you," Jungkook explained.