~Twenty~

lets get to the juicy parts shall we
WIFI IN THE COUNTRY IS DOWN ITS 3AM AND IVE GOT NOTHING TO DO IM SO FRICKIN BORED IVE BEEN WALKING ARND THE HSE FOR A FEW MINS AND STARED AT NOTHING FOR ABOUT 10 MINS ISTG WHATS WORSE IS I AINT GOT DATA SO
FUCK
okay back to the story.

~

Hyerin POV

I laid on the bed thinking of what to do. Its a Saturday morning and I have no plans.

Wow i just realised that I have no friends.

Ha.

O well.

My phone that was on my table buzzed. I looked at it.

I look at the picture frama behind my phone.

The picture of me and my parents.

Sigh. It's been 3 years.

I stood up and took a shower. Maybe I should make this day productive.

I got out of the house and caught the bus heading to the place I wanted to go to.

That place..

I went to the back of the bus and leaned my head on the window, looking out as the bus moved. I thought about that disastrous day.

The day I thought I would die.

The day everything fell apart.

The day my life was ruined.

The day everything changed.

The day my parents died.

The day I witnessed my parents' death.

Til this day I still can't get the image out of my head. Their heads leaned towards the side, blood dripping down their face.

Mom trying to talk to me, but I was too shocked to realise the words that tried to come out of her mouth. Dad was already unconscious, but Mom was trying to reach out to me. I held her bloody hand, as she slowly closed her hands.

"A-andwae.. You guys can't leave me.. No.. Eomma! Appa!" I startes screaming as tears streamed down my face, as I started sobbing really loudly. I hear the police and ambulance coming, and everything blacked out.

I gulped, thinking of that day. I closed my eyes, as a teardrop went down my cheek.

I alighted when I arrived at my destination and head to the nearby cafe to get a hot drink. It was a chilly day.

I looked the beautiful view of the beach. I sighed.

I come to this place so often, but why do I feel anxious every time I come to this place?

I went down to the sand and walked along the beach, memories flooding back to my mind.

The sun was setting. I looked at my shadow following my every movement.

I caught another shadow infront of mine.

I lifted my head and saw a figure about 10 feet away. I squinted my eyes as I tried to figure out who it was.

"Jungkook?" I murmured out loud.

The person looked at me with soft eyes.

"Oh noona," He replied back with a soft voice.

He was standing in the water, with his hands in his pockets and the bottom of his jeans folded so they don't get wet.

"What are you doing here?" I approached him.

"Oh.. Just thinking. What about you?"

"I come here to think. It's a special place to me."