Chapter One

When I fell, it was horrific. I had never experienced pain quite like that in all of my existence. I felt everything, from the heat surrounding my body as I plummeted towards the Earth, to my wings be shredded, each feather being ripped away from me, one by one. I circled around until I finally located a vessel that could handle my grace. My vessel was a young woman named Jane Novak, I found her in a hospital, in a coma. I can tell she doesn't have very long left so I enter her dream. She's alone in a little apartment, drinking tea and reading a book. When I speak out to her, I first fear she'll go deaf, but after a moment she respondes to me.

"You're an angel?" When she said this I almost felt that I should deny it. After all, a fallen angel isn't really much of an angel at all, but I need a vessel so I agreed.

"Jane, you're in a coma. You don't have much time left. I can make sure you pass peacefully and can pass along any messages you may have, but I need your body as my vessel,"

"You...want me as a vessel?" I confirmed and she stood still in a moment of silence. Finally she pushes out another question.

"Will it hurt?"

"No, you will be at peace" I respond.

"I have no family, no one to say goodbye to," Another moment of silence before I finally hear the single confirmation I'd been waiting for.

"Yes." My grace fills the room and as I help her soul move on, I enter her body.

The next moment when I open my eyes I am looking through hers. I take in the small hospital room and see some, what I presume are her, clothes sitting in a bag. After figuring out the human brazier, I dress in blue jean pants, a long sleeve white shirt, and pair of black boots. I look around one more time and notice a long tan coat of hers, I put it on and begin exiting the hospital. The angels wont be hunting me, at least not for a while. They're too distracted with the war. I have my angel blade to protect me from anyone who would wish to cause me harm, but I still have no idea how to fit in with these humans. The only option I have is a very undesirable one. I have to seek out some hunters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, Yes, I know very short but I'm just getting started! I just wanted to go ahead and put out there how he got her vessel and such but anywho, tell me what cha think! Comment! Vote!

I just edited this a bit because I didn't want her to have a soul in her vessel other than hers, hope you like it!