Chapter Nine

Cas's P.O.V.

We arrive at the club and get in fairly quickly. There were many intoxicated people dancing, and very sweaty. I look at the boys with a disdainful look.

"Humans find this...entertaining?"

"Not all of us," Deans face reflects mine as we make our way over to the bar. When we finally reach it Dean orders us all a beer.

"Alright Cas go out and dance, he'll come," Sam says gesturing towards the dance floor. I nod and go out to the floor, copying the way the other human girls are dancing.

Dean's P.O.V.

Cassie goes out on the dance floor, at first she looks awkward, just standing among all the moving bodies, but eventually she catches on to how all the other girls are dancing and I gotta say... it took a lot for my mouth not to drop.

She sways her hips perfectly to the rhythm and raises her hands in the air. She see's a girl throw her head back so she does the same but the gracefully way she moves blows me away. Sam clears his throat snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Enjoying the show?" he smirks.

"Shut up bitch,"

"Jerk," he mutters, taking a swig of his beer. We keep an eye on Cas while also scanning the room for several minutes before a man wearing a long black coat finally approaches her. He touches her arm and she smiles as he gestures to the back room. When he turns to lead her away she shoots us a look letting us know this is the guy. We follow her from a distance to the back room. They enter the back room letting the door shut behind them, but before I can even reach it to pull it back open, a bright light shines from underneath and Cassie walks back out casually. She reaches us and nods.

"It is done,"

"....Just like that? It was that easy for ya?" she nods her head and I look at her impressed.

"Not bad..."

"Alright let's get out of here," Sam says heading towards the door.

I follow behind Cas but before we an reach the door some drunk guy steps in her way.

"Hey there.....mm gorgeous... how 'bout men yoooou get outta here?" I put my hand in between them and take a step forward.

"Hey there pal, no chance," It takes him a second to realize what I said and look at me.

"Nnnn what're you? Her...boyfriend?" I open my mouth to respond but Cas beats me to the punch.

"Yes," She grabs my hand and tugs me towards the door.

"Come on Darling," The guy gives up and starts chasing another girl and we make our way outside. As soon as the night air hits us she drops my hand and I turn to her with eyebrows raised.

"Darling?"

"It...seemed the quickest way to get out of there..." She quickly turns and makes her way over to the car. I watch her walk away for a moment before following after her. It doesn't take long for us to drive back to the hotel, and as soon as we walk in the door Sam asks for the keys.

"Why do you need them?"

"I just realized that we're out of beer, and I figure I'll pick up some food too," I give him a suspicious look but hand the keys over, and he quickly leaves. I turn towards the bed and start taking my jacket off when I notice Cassie standing by the window. She must have felt me looking at her, because she turns and makes eye contact with me. We stare at each other for a few moments in silence before I finally say something.

"That dress is nice, Sam told me you insisted on the green one, do angels have favorite colors?"

"No, I saw it and it reminded me of your eyes so I got it," This answer catches me off guard so I do a coughing laugh and shake my head.

"I uh... thanks I...you know I don't get how you're so blunt all the time,"

"It's the way all angels are," she shrugs.

Heaven sounds like hell...

"Dean?" she walks towards me and my eyes flicker down the hem of her dress around her thighs. It's suddenly very hard to be standing next to her, so I sit down. Unfortunately this causes me to have to look up at her, which makes her seem more angelic than before.

"When will you teach me how to flirt?"

"I... don't know exactly what to tell you, it's not really something I've thought about.." She nods and sits down next to me.

"Just tell me a simple way to let someone know that I would like to have sexual relations with them." God I feel so awkward right now.

"Ah Cassie.... I don't know I guess just... touch them in some way.. rub your leg against theirs, twirl their hair..."

Why does she want to know all this? She scoots over causing her leg to rub against mine and lifts her hand into my hair twirling it around her finger.

"Is this sufficient?"

Very.

"Yeah that's pretty convincing," She pauses for a moment.

"What else?"

"Cassie, with your looks, I think you could afford to just say it out right, like you do everything else," she nods her head slowly, then sits up straight.

"I would like to have sex with you." I laugh and give her an okay sign.

"Yeah Cas that was very convincing, very....you," She looks at me confused for a second, then rubs her leg back against mine and starts twirling my hair again.

"I would like to have sex with you,"

God she doesn't even know what she's doing.

"Yeah Cassie, that's perfect," I try to turn my face away so I don't get too into it, but she uses her other hand to turn my face back towards her.

"Dean, I would like to have sex with you," It takes me a second to process what she said but when I do, before I can even respond Sam walks in.

"Got the stuff!" he calls out but quickly shuts up when he see's Castiel with one hand in my hair, one on my face, and her leg pressed against mine.

"Oh...I uh... didn't think it would go quite this far," I jump up and shake my head.

"I don't- We were just-just-just... It wasn't...shut up Sam," I grab the beer away from him but he just smirks and looks at Cas. She looks back at him almost as annoyed as I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't think of anything else to add in this scene so I just ended the chapter... I know I'm sorry but please still Vote! and Comment!