4

signs as liam quotes

aries - "live your dream and never wake up"
taurus - "dreams are like stars, you may never touch them but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny"
gemini - "I enjoy putting my earphones in and listening to what we have created"
cancer - "the strongest people aren't always the people who win, but the poeple who don't give up when they lose"
leo - "you look great, you sound great, you are great. don't let anyone tell you different"
virgo - "the worst thing I think you can to do a girl is ignore you when she's loving you with all her heart"
libra - "there's 12 months in a year, 30 days in a month, 7 days in a week, 24 hours in a day, 60 minutes in an hour, but only one like you in a lifetime"
scorpio - "I would make harry my personal slave and would make him drive me places"
sagittarius - "I smile and think; this is my job, this is what I do for  living, and it's what I've always wanted"
capricorn - "it's literally all about the fans"
aquarius - "I have seen all our fans on twitter and with concerts, and I never saw an ugly one"
pisces - "everyone does smelly poo sometimes, it's a motto that I live by"

*

hello i hate school and i hate 2 off my teachers so much like i want to punch them in the throat but then i would get expelled so boo :((( (but look at the cUTE LITLE SHIT UP THERE)
-nat