Chapter 1 - The Fallen

It was another time of the birth of a new child. Outside the windows of Medical Insurance Hospital was an invasion of a thousand raindrops in the endless sky with numerous bolts of lightning striking down. As soon as the last hinge of spark finishes itself from the previous lightning bolt, a baby boy was born. What joy that two parents experienced that night. And they named him Zach Morgan.

14 years later,November 12, 1989

"Mom, please stop scaring me." spoke softly to his mother while she is looking at the TV which has been turned off.       

"Don't worry honey. It's just your father. Speaking to me slowly." Zach Morgan's mother replied.

Little that Zach Morgan's mom know that she got divorced from her husband ever since the incident..

2 weeks and 5 days earlier...

Matthew Morgan : Honey?

Matthew Morgan slowly entering the bedroom and finding the light switch. Once he turned the light switch on, he see his wife taking needles with staphylococci.

Matthew Morgan : Honey! Stop that immediately!

Courtney Morgan : Don't you dare! Try me! The only thing that you can do is lay down on your stupid hammock.

Matthew Morgan : Wait, you think I caused that? You think I did what caused you to sell your whole body to drugs?!

I wasn't the only sibling in the Morgan Family. There was another. A girl, actually. She is free spirited. Her name was..

1 month earlier...

Courtney Morgan : Madeline! Go downstairs right this instance.

Madeline : What do you want, mom?!

Courtney Morgan : Could you explain about what happened to your dad's car?!

Madeline : It wasn't me! I swear!

Courtney Morgan : I know you throw that slumber party yesterday and started throwing all of your cheap blocks outside the window!

Madeline : Oh really? Fine, I'll just bring my friend over here and make her tell the truth.

Madeline runs out of the house and started running to her friend's house. She got to distracted that she forgot to look her left and right while she cross the road. A red car hits Madeline.

Courtney Morgan : Madeline!

Courtney runs to Madeline as fast as she could. For the last words of Madeline saying "I'm sorry, Mom". I went outside as soon as I hear my mom screaming. I shouted my sister's name. The one who accidentally killed my sister was actually my neighbor who lives at the age of 65. When my neighbor came out of the car and apologizing for accidentally hitting my sister, my mom started choking her.

Courtney Morgan : You fucking murderer, piece of shit! None of this would ever happen if you don't exist. And I'll make sure it will end like that.

I want to stop my mother from strangling my neighbor who was actually really nice who actually helped me in my project for Science so much, but I couldn't because I was afraid to stand up from my mom after a death what my neighbor accidentally caused. My dad wasn't there that day because he was in the hospital for my aunt.

1 month later...

Matthew Morgan : Why would you kill our neighbor?! It was just an accident!

Courtney Morgan : I can see it in her eyes that she really meant it.

Matthew Morgan : That is not an excuse for you to strangle her to death in the streets. You just have a poor point of view.

Courtney Morgan : Fine then! If you don't like my lack of point of view in life, maybe you should have another lady to give you more perspective. Maybe my sister would do the trick?!