Chapter 5 - Other Side of The Bed

Zach : Augh. Where am I?

Black Hannibal : Where else?

Zach : You! You caused this accident!

Black Hannibal : Fool. Don't take risks everyday. You might die for just taking a knife. Weakling.

Zach : You.. Why are you here anyways?

Black Hannibal : Ah.. Zach. Zach. Zach. Do you honestly think that you could end this suffering? I'm an entity in you. There is no way to end the leech until the host is killed.

Zach : What do you mean?

Black Hannibal : Your friend, Brad, was planning to kill you in the same place where he killed his sister.

Zach : No.. Why..

Black Hannibal : I'm gonna go now. Don't wanna see you to stay here in hospital for a while.

Zach : Wait!

Black Hannibal : Mm?

Zach : Why do you look like a butcher to me?

Black Hannibal : Ahh. Fear. Best way to describe your living entity inside of you. It's great living in your body since you barely get hurt. Until the accident..

Zach : The accident?

Black Hannibal : Let me show you.

Zach : Augh!

9 years ago..

??? : Zach! Zach!

Zach : What is it, Tom?

Tom : Can you go the deli with me? I have to buy some chicken for my mom.

Zach : Sure. Just make it fast because I have to go and play with my sister.

Tom : Okay!

Tom, my old best friend. He used to be the greatest companion you can ever have. Until..

Zach : Jesus, why do delis smell like this?

Tom : Oh, they always clean the meat before they sell it. That's what my mom always say!

Zach : Let's just go to the counter before I smell like dead meat when we go outside.

Tom : Man, I want to smell like dead meat! Let's stay here longer!

Zach : I guess I just have to leave you!

Tom : Nah, let's just get the meat already.

Zach : Sure..

Butcher : Hey boys. What are you having?

Tom : Oh. My mom is getting some meat here. Here's the slip.

Butcher : Oh. This meat? It's at the back. Why don't you guys get it because I'm busy with the people buying?

Tom : Oh, it's fine! We can get it! Now where is it?

Butcher : Just go check C17. Your meat will be there.

Tom : Thanks.

Zach : Hey Tom.

Tom : Yes, Zach?

Zach : You sure you can trust this guy? I mean he looks devious to me.

Tom : Man, you got a lot opinions in your mind, don't you?

Zach : I guess. But I doesn't look good.

Tom : Oh come on. What bad thing can happen? Really?

As we enter the back, there are so much meat. Meat on meat on meat. Didn't know delis are like this. Just wondering how they all get their meat.